Status
Not open for further replies.

RAGGA MON

MAKE A TING
Veteran
Quick ?

Quick ?

Anyone got any new projects working?

Gonna toss some of Rez's Chem IBL pollen around for starters...

Cherry AK x Chem IBL
Flo x Chem IBL
U.K. Cheese x Chem IBL
The White x Chem IBL (Done before????, although funkfingers might beat me to the punch)
Strawberry Cough x Chem IBL

Starting off with these crosses...then i got some special shit up the sleeve :wave::wave:
Electric Avenue x Strawberry Alien Kush
Shwartz x Strawberry Alien Kush
Killer Queen (lones) x Strawberry Alien Kush
Tigers Milk x Strawberry Alien Kush
SFV x Strawberry Alien Kush
Alien Dog x Strawberry Alien Kush
Heidi Fleiss x Strawberry Alien Kush
Strawberry Alien Kush F2's

Electric Avenue x Comrade II (TRC)
Shwartz x Comrade II (TRC)
Killer Queen x Comrade II (TRC)
Tigers Milk x Comrade II (TRC)
SFV x Comrade II (TRC)
Alien Dog x Comrade II (TRC)
Heidi Fleiss x Comrade II (TRC)
Strawberry Alien Kush x Comrade II (TRC)
Comrade II F2's

Electric Avenue x DPD (double purple doja)
Shwartz x DPD
Killer Queen x DPD
SFV x DPD
Alien Dog x DPD
Heidi Fleiss x DPD
Strawberry Alien Kush x DPD
Comrade II x DPD
DPD F2's

Electric Avenue x White Gold (white x malawi gold)
Shwartz x White Gold
Killer Queen x White Gold
SFV x White Gold
Alien Dog x White Gold
Heidi Fleiss x White Gold
Strawberry Alien Kush x White Gold
Comrade II x White Gold
DPD x White Gold
White Gold F2's White Gold

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn ragga... speechless bro.

Working w/ some c99 and sfvxbs males (WHICH CAME FROM SEEDBAY) at the moment, prob hit most of the fem's I've got running with one or both of those, plus some f2's
Banner x (sfvxbs)
The White x C99
The White x (sfvxbs)
SLH x C99
Sage x C99

Thinking about:
the white x panama red (the pink :D )
panama red x (lashkar gah x dc)
SAGE x (lashkar gah x dc) - this ought to be a real funky result
Maybe some Sugenite OG crosses...
Maybe some appalachia x JLP's Sour Kush crosses

etc etc etc...

Green Mopho good to see ya back, looks like you got some fire up your sleeves as well.

funkfingers

Long haired country boy
Veteran
Very nice gents...Pretty sure we got some dicks a swinging on the seeds I just popped, oh the possibilities..Sfv chem x Sourbubble maybe?? There is definitely a Banner#3 x Killer Chem in the works..

Green- Those all sound pretty money...Strawberry Chem..yes please!

Cob- the White x c99 WILL be the fire..think white, frosty, pineapple, kushy goodness, mmm..We need to make that happen.. The future is so bright your gonna have to wear shades..

Ragga- I don't know what to say..other than what in the hell are you gonna do with all these seeds!.. Love your projects bro, haven't come across one yet that I wasn't utterly impressed with.. Keep crushin homie!

G

Green Mopho

CO Breeders & Pollen Chuckers

Yea Ragga, thats some serious work you got going on...good to see!

Cob- I was thinking the same as funk on the White x c99. That WILL be FIRE. I have no doubt about it!

funk- I'm going for a fruit salad with chemdog dressing. Strawberry Chem & Cherry Chem!!!

As upcoming project(s):

SFV OG x Sour Fuck (Sour FOG)
Sour Fuck F2s

SFV OG x Amnesia Haze
ECSD x Amnesia Haze
The White x Amnesia Haze

Pre98 Bubba x Vanilluna
Vanilla Kush x Vanilluna (Double Vanilla)

The White x TH-X18 (The startings of an IBL?)

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We'll see guys, only time will tell....
Nice list right there GM, Phillthy had a bubbaxgrape crush that looked fucking amazing... just sayin ;)

Funk, sounds dooope brother, banner x kc yowza! Got any plans for your ghost? Stay frosty man!

funkfingers

Long haired country boy
Veteran
It's already the mom of the banner.. It's prob a great mother plant because the flavor seems to come through strong..The only thing it could use is a boost in the yield and vigor (slow veg) departments.. Did you ever pop those philthy freebies you got?? I think the combo of the banner and killer chem is gonna be well, killer.. When you start to break down the lineage of something like that it get's retarded.. it would be some thing like this

(ghost og x strawberry sour diesel) x (killer queen x Chem D) then if you break down those even further you get what I'm saying ..lot's of genetic variation (good and bad) locked away in stuff like that. I figure there will be some nice phenos in there to pick through..

M

ME TED

Alpha Diesel Crosses

Alpha Diesel Crosses

I'm a few weeks away from harvesting seeds of these crosses
F-13XAlpha Diesel
Master KushXAlpha Diesel
Mango HazeXAlpha Diesel
Juniper StereoXAlpha Diesel
Durban PoisonXAlpha Diesel

The Juniper Stereo is a clone that I got from my neighbor, heavy yields, and crusty as hell. After trying to find info on the plant he later explained that he picked it up a Medicinal Garden's at 420 howes, and he was told by a local head that it is really Reeferman's Butterscotch. Anybody know anything about this cut?

Rez's William's Wonder IX-1 male is on deck next.

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's already the mom of the banner.. It's prob a great mother plant because the flavor seems to come through strong..The only thing it could use is a boost in the yield and vigor (slow veg) departments..
True, but some GREAT results were had. I've abandoned a few projects though because the result wasn't an improvement on the parents, so what's the point? I feel ya.

Did you ever pop those philthy freebies you got??
Nope, saving those for a rainy day :) I was gonna run em soon, but since we got the wwxkc I figured I'd hold off for a more opportune time.

I think the combo of the banner and killer chem is gonna be well, killer.. When you start to break down the lineage of something like that it get's retarded.. it would be some thing like this

(ghost og x strawberry sour diesel) x (killer queen x Chem D) then if you break down those even further you get what I'm saying ..lot's of genetic variation (good and bad) locked away in stuff like that. I figure there will be some nice phenos in there to pick through..
HAHA you need a family tree to keep track of that. That could be VERY interesting, if memory serves the KC sample I had was kinda twizzler/pez flavor, so you could have some KILLER Phenos in there. Got foomars Sweet tooth3 x bubble gumbo w/ the sfvxcd (which I'm REALLY interested to see your results in) so there's some fruity sweet indica action in there I imagine.

But I feel ya man about getting back to basics, that's why I'm interested in the P Red, and maybe some of the vietnamese or thai gear.
Looks like 2011 we'll be some busy beavers. :dance013:

G

Green Mopho

.. When you start to break down the lineage of something like that it get's retarded.. it would be some thing like this

Lets go ahead and break that down...would be fun for a nerd like me

([ChemDawg x (Lemon Thai x Old World Paki Kush)] x [KK Strawberry Cough x [(Chemdawg x {MassSuperSkunk x SensiNL})x({RFK Skunk x Hawaiian} x Northern Lights)])x(Afghani Indica x Mexican Sativa)] x ([G13xC99] x Chem D)

best I could do...nice math equation...

funkfingers

Long haired country boy
Veteran
You forgot to break down the KKSC...and the c99 think of the F2's ahhh it's mind boggling watch out sub cool....ha ha

G

Green Mopho

You forgot to break down the KKSC...and the c99 think of the F2's ahhh it's mind boggling watch out sub cool....ha ha

Yea, it got so convuluted...I lost track and then got lazy....lol

G

Green Mopho

Ragga, thanks and jah bless!

cob, I told ya, and thats still not a complete breakdown...i didn't break down the KKSC or C99, and the NL!and Skunks could of been broken down further to afghani landraces...i need to get high now...too much thinking

still, you been missing out bro! Where's all your Black Russian crosses, homie?

funkfingers

Long haired country boy
Veteran
Poly hybrids are crazy..so many genetics from all over the globe..Ragga a few of your crosses have huge family trees..

funkfingers

Long haired country boy
Veteran
sho_nuff.gif

yes sir..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts