What's new

Close friend popped :(

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
I do agree that stealing is wrong, but you have to look at the whole situation.

The whole situation is: he's a thief. If he was interested in security, he'd have paid the bill. He thought stealing was funny and now he's the punchline to his own sorry joke. Now that's comedy gold.

I feel sorry for us because we get stuck with the weight of his stupidity in the press and popular opinion but, I've no sympathy for him.

Grass Lands

Veteran
What hits me between the eyes is how many folks out there have sympathy for the thief...

now lets put this into play...what if that thief was tapped into your power source and you had to pay for his grow...and they are reaping the rewards of the grow...bet ya would change your mind in a heartbeat.

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
What hits me between the eyes is how many folks out there have sympathy for the thief...

now lets put this into play...what if that thief was tapped into your power source and you had to pay for his grow...and they are reaping the rewards of the grow...bet ya would change your mind in a heartbeat.

he is growing Cannabis the plant that I love and I could never wish jail time or anything bad to anyone growing it, and about someone stealing your power lol I have never heard a case of this in my life I don't think this happens man.(unless someone here got a legit story)
I never steal never weill, i pay for my bills but i don't have the same mind set as most of you.

Real question here..... If you knew of someone that was doing something illegal or unethical to your standards would you turn them in? even tho he was growing herb?

jd4083

Veteran
he is growing Cannabis the plant that I love and I could never wish jail time or anything bad to anyone growing it, and about someone stealing your power lol I have never heard a case of this in my life I don't think this happens man.(unless someone here got a legit story)
I never steal never weill, i pay for my bills but i don't have the same mind set as most of you.

Real question here..... If you knew of someone that was doing something illegal or unethical to your standards would you turn them in? even tho he was growing herb?

I don't think (at least, I would hope) that anybody here would ever turn anyone else in for something short of rape or murder, but damned if those of us with a firm grip on ethics are going to ignore the fact that this guy got exactly what he set himself up for.....

Latest posts

Latest posts