What's new

Cloning secret(what the pros never told ya)

Status
Not open for further replies.

abellguy

So where in the ez-cloner do the flies go? Is it inside the chamber with the water spraying all around? I never did know there was a dome attachment for it?!?? :D

IMAG0078.jpg

Mine come out like this with no flies. I can't imagine it could get any better?!!

supherbb

So where in the ez-cloner do the flies go? Is it inside the chamber with the water spraying all around? I never did know there was a dome attachment for it?!?? :D

I've actually stopped using water all together. I load the entire bottom of my EzCloner with flies, the combined force of their wing power x the constant buildup of feces seems to be the optimal rooting conditions. I see roots in 10-12 hours, normally.

:fsu: right?

Aksala

im on my iphone and i plan on having a ghost writer.

I'm doing this for one reason.. to release the knowledge in which i was enlightened. i DID not start this thread for drama thank you.. And I personally suggest a couple hits of DMT in your near future to adjust and balance your mind set. uplift on a positive beat threw the rest of your quest.

I always thought DMT was helpful in desolving ego? Guess I was wrong...

Also...why did he put did in caps? I'm picturing Ben Kingsley's character in Sexy Beast right now...(which if you haven't seen...good flick)

How cool would it be if this turned out to be an epic trolling session by some long time member that everyone respects haha.

djonkoman

Veteran
Negative attention magnets are really funny.

Drank MT. Dew out of a baby bottle and ate paint chips as a kid for sure

Are there ANY beneficial bugs that could say... fart CO2 out?

;)
yes there are, my dragons are excellent producers of CO2

supherbb

I use 600 flies in the EzClone 120 model...So about 5 flies per clone works flawlessly in my experience. Primo could probably shed more light on the subject, though.

Y

YosemiteSam

View attachment 152591

Mine come out like this with no flies. I can't imagine it could get any better?!!

That just means you have limited imagination.

kidding bro...nice roots.

Rjstoner

i sold all my celling fans and let in a ton of flys babylon style who knew what great cfm you can get from them. now if i can get some glow worms in my tv set

Bunz

we need a section for dumbest posts ever. cause this one is a winner. pure comedy

There was a forum on Overgrow called "The Shark Tank" where all kinds of shit would fly. Don't think they've nor will have one here though. Had to have some thick skin to survive in there.

Bunz :D

supermanlives

Veteran
There was a forum on Overgrow called "The Shark Tank" where all kinds of shit would fly. Don't think they've nor will have one here though. Had to have some thick skin to survive in there.

Bunz :D
i was there and one of the sharks. DAVESNOTHERE

Str8Dank

i hope this is a sarcastic joke and you took like 10 dabs before messing around to justify this thread. I'll be back later the wife is calling me to take a look at the car, guess its low on blinker fluid again.

Status
Not open for further replies.