What's new

Cloning secret(what the pros never told ya)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RebelGrow

looks like people need to lighten up a bit. have fun and laugh, primo was just trying to put a grin on peeps faces i think.

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
funny , how my serious thread about cloning had like 25% of the reactions as this......

WelderDan

Veteran
Considering there are numerous well documented and proven methods of cloning, why should we be interested in the wisdom of someone that can't spell "fetus"?

Skip the new age BS and faux intrigue and get to the point or move along.

And if you can't spell, at least turn on spell check and give us the illusion you are smarter than a 5th grader.

RockyMountainHi

I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with th
Veteran
sproutco!
your back!

CRAP!

I didn't like your crap then and your absence has not tempered my distaine for you.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
small wonder the Hanging Gardens of Babylon no longer exist.

...and all you blokes making jokes at primos expense...carry on!

supermanlives

Veteran
please send me 1000 flies i need to get busy cloning.lol if i use enough flies maybe spider man will show up . i always wanted to kick his ass

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
:dance013:
51CQCG999QL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
tutting3.jpg

showImage.aspx
blue-tut.jpg

:dance013:

Phaeton

Speed of Dark
Veteran
Aren't I a real no fuzz noob.
I wasted quite a few dollars on a quart of Azatrol, killed all my little cloners with it.
Time, dollars, effort, and all the little buggers wanted to do was help.
I sure called that one wrong, now I know much better, maybe I can get my spider mites back too. I hear they tie down the trichomes with their webs and keep them from blowing off in the air from the bug wings.

Adam Sandler isn't funny or smart either, and he got rich.

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Ok the time has come to fullfil the prophecys in which the secrets of the ancient hanging gardens of Babylon flourished.

You all are familiar with aquaculture, right?. Well if you are that will help on your quest of enlightenment. The acient master mason caretakers of the hanging gardens used a form of it that precursors the dinosuars. Also helped win the battle of planet x.

Anywho its called bug culture. When you got your cloning dome incubating your lil babies with a tray n heat mat underneath nice and warm. You throw a couple flys under the dome and shut it real quick. This locks in the flys and they buzz around in thier and there wings act as lil fans moving air around inside the cloning chamber. Now i know of at aleast 2 other ancient cultures that learned this technique from the babylonians and put there own twist on it. The mayans uses bumble bees and the japanese used butterflys.

This is just the very basic basis to bug culture. So if you would like to be enlightened more on the ancient practice of bug culture please look for my book "Cannabis: The Green Fetus Of Life" which should release before the end of the world.
The master mason care takers of the gardens had a saying. "You reap what you sow, so dont be no hoe!" taco sniff.

FLIES? FUCKING FLIES?

Rob547

East Coast Grower
Veteran
Lol I've never seen so many unhelpful ratings in one thread. Personally I'm still trying to get past 'chiwawa', that's cute.

Maybe I'm missing something, but wouldn't the flies just die, put in an airtight dome that's only opened so often? Not to mention the 'airflow' created from a fly's wings seems pretty negligible, compared to even the slightest breeze.... I really don't see ancient farmers running around chasing flies to fan off their plants either.

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Flies huh? WOW who would have thought..?

What if the flies lay eggs and then you get little buggers eating your cuts? So fly's can push more air around than a fan? And your using Rockwool spun glass and to me to be all Metaphysical and all why are you not using something organic you know that mother earth thing? Just Curious.

I think I'll stick to my Ez-Cloner it does just fine.

Thanks For Trying
Mr.Wags

djonkoman

Veteran
great techbique, I use it too. but dragons are better, more airmovement and their shit is a great fertilizer.
and I never have to search for lighters anymore

Y

YosemiteSam

Chant UP Babylon.

Don't let em get you down Primo...they are just mad that you released the secret. Fly on brother, fly on.

Green Sky

Negative attention magnets are really funny.

Drank MT. Dew out of a baby bottle and ate paint chips as a kid for sure

Are there ANY beneficial bugs that could say... fart CO2 out?

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.