What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cloning secret(what the pros never told ya)

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Primo

Hint in this picture:

Attachments

• 1101082312.jpg
    1101082312.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 6
P

Primo

Plus there is only one other person thats shares this knowlodge and if he wants to come forward thats at his will... We both took the oath.

dizzlekush

I need 10 of these :dance013: funky egypt dances before i can proceed with releasing this aceint long forgetton cloning secret that orginated from the hanging gardens of Babylon believe it or not around 1600bc.

i'll help ya'll out, here is the first :dance013:.... now you only need 9 to unlock the enlightenment of the gardens of babylon...which the illuminate grew...but thats another thread in its own. tootles

no i am not joe i am hear to indroduce fellow icmagers n cannabis lovers alike on my unorthidox methods of growing. i really feel this one is the bees knees of cloning. And wanted to get a rally going before i released the info. is that ok?

Alright. ridiculous & needy demand has been met. Heck here's another 10 for good measure.
:dance013::dance013::dance013::dance013::dance013::dance013::dance013::dance013::dance013::dance013:

now spill the beans on this... "enlightenment of the gardens of babylon".

Anxiously awaiting...

I

idoreallytry

i think you are trying to FEDUS a pile of shit lol

its fetus not fedus definately get the editor

BagseedSamurai

Well folks I was going to save this cloning secret for the book im writing called "Cannabis: The Green Fedus Of Life".. But thought it wouldnt hurt to leak just one of my many never heard of before cloning techniques. Sam the Skunk's resin extract tech dont got shit on this one my friends. I'll make the chiwawa dance for ten funky egpyts: :dance013:

what is this I don't even

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
im on my iphone and i plan on having a ghost writer.

I'm doing this for one reason.. to release the knowledge in which i was enlightened. i DID not start this thread for drama thank you.. And I personally suggest a couple hits of DMT in your near future to adjust n balance your mind set. uplift on a positive beat threw the rest of your quest.

Um, you, like suck at talking.

SpayceRayce

Plus there is only one other person thats shares this knowlodge and if he wants to come forward thats at his will... We both took the oath.

Yummy? Is that you, old friend? Welcome back, I see you still haven't gotten laid, maybe drop the crazy act, it scares some chicks.

J

jonnybgood29

no, i think hes just smoked toooooo much of the street schwag shit that he gets and doesnt know what the hell he is talking about!

J

jonnybgood29

here! :dance013: :dance013: :dance013: :dance013: :dance013: :dance013: :dance013: :dance013: :dance013: :dance013: :dance013: :dance013: :dance013: :dance013: :dance013: :dance013: :dance013: :dance013: :dance013:
now get on with it! if thats not enough... tooooo fin bad!

P

Primo

As I eat this meatloaf and think deep into the multi universe of infinity. It becomes clear as a crystal skull how little time there is for negativity.. I am hear to tune in.

Yummybud was a good man...

One egyptian dancer per person please. And I count 5 so far, thank you for seeking the truth in our on going quest of enlightenment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts