What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cinderella is going to the Ball...C99 FMS

cobo

I done some pruning (no more than 2 big leafs of each plant) just to let the light get to lower bud sites and pinched their stalks last night. I had to top 1 plant in NFT as it was getting to far ahead of the rest of them.

I had to leave the clones in clone room under a low watt light for about 3 or 4 weeks longer than needed. Looking at them now, I think another week to 10 days will do them, as I know they stretch like mad.

Question ! Will this increase the risk of hermies .???

Last edited:

cobo

Here's my FFS Sour NL x Nev. Haze .

I was thinking of flowering it out this run and take some clones off of it before flowering , just so i will have something different to smokeand so i can compare them .

what do you's think ?

G

Very nice!!

Very nice!!

Looking good Cobo ,Very good diary ...Keep it going ,!!

Robyyt ....

cobo

RobbyyT said:
Looking good Cobo ,Very good diary ...Keep it going ,!!

Robyyt ....

How's it going RobbyyT. :wave:

How's the gardening going in the Fair City . I'm thinking of moving back there after this grow , dont know for sure yet , but lookin that way .

EddieShoestring

Florist
Veteran
Hi Cobo
my moneys on the nft winning

I've had leaf curling like you have shown-i think that it is something to do with the plant trying to retain water by reducing transpiration. It is not due to 60% humidity-thats ideal in veg.

good luck
eddie

cobo

EddieShoestring said:
Hi Cobo
my moneys on the nft winning

I've had leaf curling like you have shown-i think that it is something to do with the plant trying to retain water by reducing transpiration. It is not due to 60% humidity-thats ideal in veg.

good luck
eddie

THX Eddie for dropping by. :wave:

THX for that on the humidity eddie , i wasnt sure if it was too high. what wud i want it when i start to flower them , and whats the best way to keep it in check without spending another fortune. I'm thinking of flowering them at the end of the week , as i know from last grow that the do stretch quite a bit.

G

Hey Cobo

Hey Cobo

We are all doing fine here in the fair city !!! My grow is doing very well at the moment ,2 Widow 1 powerplant and 1 church !! almost ready for harvest..

Your set up id doing just fine too ! keep us updated ....

Cheers and talk to you soon Robbyyt ...........

cobo

RobbyyT said:
We are all doing fine here in the fair city !!! My grow is doing very well at the moment ,2 Widow 1 powerplant and 1 church !! almost ready for harvest..

Your set up id doing just fine too ! keep us updated ....

Cheers and talk to you soon Robbyyt ...........

Will update to with pics in next few days , im going to flower them in next day or 2

Tokabowl

Hey cobo looking great man good job :yes: you really got the hydro dialed in, it'll be interesting to see which setup performs better
nice healthy grow, keep it up

Peace

cobo

Tokabowl said:
Hey cobo looking great man good job :yes: you really got the hydro dialed in, it'll be interesting to see which setup performs better
nice healthy grow, keep it up

Peace
how are tokabowl , thx for dropping in . :wave:

Your ladies should be about ready now , im lurking

Last edited:

cobo

Just a few quick pictures, I’m going to flower in another day or 2 .I done a bit of trimming of the lower branches and trimmed the lower bud sites, pinched the branches so as they all grow out and not directly up as u can see from pictures below. 1 plant in the nft is getting out of hand nearly twice size of the rest of them. Looking back over the pictures from when I first put it in system, you can see the 1 in the middle was always bigger than the rest of them.

As you can see the one in the middle was bigger than the rest of them when starting

Last edited:

cobo

I bought a bottle of Canna Boost £58 :badday: . I hope it works for that price.I have heard only good reports about it , time will tell.

G

How ya doing Cobo ..

How ya doing Cobo ..

Looking good !!

I use Advanced Nuitrents myself always ,Top results always ,But what you have looks good ,but a bit pricey!!!

As you say time will tell :wave:

mine are just ready for the chop ........Will post pic's soon :joint:

Talk to you soon brother !!

Cheers Robbyyt.........

Last edited:

cobo

I could of got it for a tenner cheaper online but then p&p and the wait i decided be better getting it while i was in the grow shop .

cobo

Well I got the light today, fuck it anyway, I have a guy who works in an electrical wholesalers and he promised me a 600w digital grow light cost price no vat. Well 5 weeks later and dozens of phone calls I gave up on him and went in to town and bought the Lumatek 600w Digital ballast and 600w Osram bulb. Have it going now in the grow tent and they are loving it. They are about 14” tall at moment so I am going to start the flowering tomorrow. I know from the last run that they can near triple in size when flowering, so I think there about right now.

Summers here so i'm starting the lights at 5pm, they’re in a back room, which the sun hits, in late evening and at that time it’s getting cooler. Lights on 5pm lights off 5am.

I’m busy the next few days but will post some pic’s after the weekend .

cobo

Picture Update

First off, i went and bought my self the Lumatek 600w Digital Ballast and a 600w Osram bulb.

And here they are loving it :yummy:

I had Maylar sitting in a box , so lined the whole of the the Homebox wit it and it has made one hell of a difference

Lights On !

My Sour NL x Nev. Haze

cobo

I'm thinking of flowering this Sour NL x Nev. Haze . but i will have to use soil and i will need a bigger pot.Also i will be taking a few clone before i do flower her .

Anyone any advice ?

cobo

My Temps were at about 84 , and i was told thats to high. So i opened up the vents to let more fresh air to get in and opened the window in the room to cool in down a bit . I hope this works . the air in cab is been sucked out by 5"fan in to a carbon scrubber out side the tent , but in the same room . Any ideas on how to cool down with out cutting any holes in walls or ceiling ?