What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cinderella is going to the Ball...C99 FMS

Kush King20

Cobo wut are u using for light to root ur clones, and what do u use for rooting agent?
By the way ur set up is what mine will soo look like I just have to set it up. I have the XL Homebox with a conversion 1000w MH/HPS with a canna carbon filter and a 6" exhaust fan. I think i might need to buy another fan what do u guys think?

cobo

Kush King20 said:
Cobo wut are u using for light to root ur clones, and what do u use for rooting agent?
By the way ur set up is what mine will soo look like I just have to set it up. I have the XL Homebox with a conversion 1000w MH/HPS with a canna carbon filter and a 6" exhaust fan. I think i might need to buy another fan what do u guys think?

I used a ordinary energy saving light bulbs, the twisted ones. i cant remember but i thing they were 15/20 wat, equivelent to 60 wat bulbs. Ive moved home and cant grow here now , ive been dry since feb, i have to buy the muck hash they sell here and im been ripped off, but what can i do . itr will be months before i can start again. I really miss a nice bit of smoke. :badday:

Rooting agent: Clonex heres a link so you can see for your self http://www.belfastindoorgardening.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=160

Hope i was of some help to you buddy. talk again soon

cobo

Jesus i do miss growing but still not in a position to take it up again, i really hate the shit i have to buy on the street here, its only hash and its shite hash too :badday:

sneakinman13

Veteran
very nice grow..
it looks like near the end of the grow you really got a feel for the system!
cant wait to see another run

20north

im not sure how you can pull off using a 600 in that size of a home box maybe 2 400watters that have a inline fan for intake and a inline fan for cooling the hood's

what are you using for flowering those plants from your previous harvest is that all cfl light?

cobo

im not sure how you can pull off using a 600 in that size of a home box maybe 2 400watters that have a inline fan for intake and a inline fan for cooling the hood's

what are you using for flowering those plants from your previous harvest is that all cfl light?

I used a 600w digital light and also used 2 200w cfl lights which i used on a previous grow, not point them sitting in their boxes while they could be doing good :joint: . Anyway i feel i got a very good harvest ,just a pity im not in a position to grow at the moment. But hopefully I'll be back :woohoo:

cobo

What ya growing now, Cobo?

Unfortunately Im not growing anything. Not in a situation where I can. Im buy some shite in Dublin €300 oz and its not even flushed not fried properly but what can you do, its not as if you can go in to a shop and try before you buy.

Any one that could hook me up with some decent green in Dublin, I would appreciate it.

Tokabowl

Cobo ! Long time mate ! I feel your pain, I'm in the same situation now :fsu:

Hope you're doing well, take it easy :comfort: