What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cinderella is going to the Ball...C99 FMS

cobo

Well I've manage to get a hold of the electrian and he will be here on friday to put in a new circut for my grow .. have taken down the tent and the room in back to normal , so as he wont suspect anything . So Hopefull i will be up and running on friday :woohoo: :woohoo:

cobo

I got the electrician, although a week later than arranged. Anyway its done now, so I can kick on now with my grow. After the electrician left I got about putting up my Homebox, and I really shouldn’t have had that smoke before I started. First off I forgot to put in the spill tray at bottom, had to empty the flood and drain system of water so as I could take everything out again to put in drip tray, then I put the NFT system in back to front I had nute’s in water and I was fucked if I was emptying them down the drain. Great thing about tents you can open them up to get in to them tight and awkward spaces. I pushed flood and drain out of my way just enough to be able to turn NFT system around. I still have to get my 600w digital HPS, but i'm in no hurry as I’m using Eco lights for vegging. The digital light is ordered just waiting on it arriving.

Here's some pics of my Setup..

cobo

A few more pics had to remove the small fan and replace it with the one in pic ,as it was too loud .Also i seen on one plant white hair on it .. what the fuck !
Will get a pic up next time

G

Nice set up there

Nice set up there

How ya doing Cobo

Greeting from down the road !! You have a good set up there ,and all you grows were very nice indeed ...

I am currenty growing with enviorlites ,Church ,Widow,and Power Plant . Going good ........

Wish you luck with your grow !!!

Cheers Robbyyt...........

Last edited:

cobo

Here’s a few picture updates. The Ladies are coming along lovely; they are all in their systems for week from today and progress extremely well. Both systems seem to be working perfectly at the moment (fingers cross, touch wood) LOL. There’s a new thread NFT v FLOOD & DRAIN. Which system will give me the highest yielding plant? What do u think?

Anyway here are the pics

The NFT system first 3 FMS C99 Clones

And now the Flood and Drain System

4 FMS C99 Clones

You can see my MOM in there as well

cobo

I’m having a few problems at moment. First I didn’t turn on extractor fan, as I didn’t think it necessary straight away and for got the put in digital thermometer. When I did I think I found out what was wrong, the humidity was in high 60’s for last few days. I noticed the leafs curling in a bit and on one plant its very noticeable as you can see from pic’s.

What do you think could it be humidity that has done that to leafs. ?

The humidity is now sitting at about 46 with the extractor running .

Tokabowl

looks a bit more like heat stress to me :2cents:
the temps mightve got quite high when the fan was off, those enviro ballasts do put a fair bit of heat out...

cobo

Tokabowl said:
looks a bit more like heat stress to me :2cents:
the temps mightve got quite high when the fan was off, those enviro ballasts do put a fair bit of heat out...

I had a fan blowing gently over them but no extractor fan running . Humidity was in high 60's% ?

Temps were in mid 60's so dont think that was reason .

Thx anyway Tokabowl , just had a look at you grow , looking really sweet . :respect: :respect: :respect:

Last edited:

cobo

Anyway here a pic update

Ladies in my NFT System..doing well except for the leaf curling

Ladies in the Flood & Drain , aslo doing well

Carbon scrubber and extractor fan

Humidity and temps (i'm sure temps are running 10 degrees higher than they should I have another thermostat and it is showing 60’s and I believe that more )

OH .. Nearly forgot here's a future Grow , Sour NL x Nev Haze

cobo

I've been having a few problems with leaf curling, and I don’t know why. First week in the tent the humidity was high as I didn’t turn on the extractor fan, was thinking it was that but when I sorted that out it still appeared to getting worse. I emptied the 2 systems and started a fresh last night. Took me an hour and a half, but my ladies are worth the time and energy. I don’t know what I done wrong as I’ve grown this strain before and never had this problem. I hope it has done the trick. I was even thinking that I might of used the wrong nute’s (flower instead of bloom) just clutching at straws really. Well any way since changing reservoir it doesn’t seem to of gotten any worse. I topped 2 of them in NFT during the week and topped the 4 in F/D tonight. There’s 1 in NFT that needs to catch up on the rest of them so I left that 1 alone top it later on.

Leaf Curling ?

My carbon scrubber

Soom pic's from ;last nite before topping

NFT system topped plants

Temps & Humidity

cobo

This 1 Plant suffered a bit in early veg as you can see from the lower leafs discoloured , i think she is ok now , she seems to be catching up now .

I topped all but 1 of the ladies in the last few days .

NFT System

The 1 on the left hasn't been topped yet , she was always a bit smaller starting off , so i am giving her time to catch up on the rest.

Meters

Hygrow Meter

PH Meter

EC/CF Meter

CF Reading

CF Meter with PPMS Reading

Last edited:

cobo

Here's my next grow FMS Sour NLx Nev.Haze , this is going to be my MOM.
I already love this plant, see how close the nodes are to each other , clould see this being a reall compact bitch :yummy:

Last edited:

cobo

Comparision SHOTS after 12 Days in Systems

NFT

THEN

NOW 12 Days Later

Flood & Drain

THEN

NOW 12 Days Later.

Group shot Then

NOW 12 Days Later

Last edited:

cobo

I'm thinking now that the leaf curling might of been the PH drifting too High. Also i foliar sprayed the plant using slightly lower than recomended level using formulaX , im not going to do that again ,just going to leave them alone while they fully recover .

admiralcornport

dude, nice box.

My fms c99 did the same leaf curling thing!

Couldn't figure out what the problem was... pretty sure its a genetic thing...

lookin great!

cobo

admiralcornport said:
dude, nice box.

My fms c99 did the same leaf curling thing!

Couldn't figure out what the problem was... pretty sure its a genetic thing...

lookin great!

Big THX admiralcornport ,glad to hear it might be genetic think , ut i dont remember it on my last run , seems to be clearing although slowely . But as you can see , it hasn't afected the growth rate :woohoo:

Will keep my eye on PH , i've just adjusted them a few mins ago , keeping it all in check.

cobo

slips said:
lv it, looks like you got the hydro down

THX man , this is my 3rd run with hydro , but first with NFT system, yea Hydro is great , easy to use , and no mess :woohoo: