What's new

Cinderella 99

~star~crash~

:sasmokin:

picture.php

That looks a lot like the cut rezdog used to use, except for his had ass kicking pineapple smell.

I have killer queen redux made by dutch grown and I think that was made with rezs pineapple c99 mother and that is the most strong pineapple smell and taste strains I've ever seen.

Pineapple is kind of the main interest point for me in c99.

~star~crash~

i can give some opinions

i can give some opinions

Amen. Hahahaha

Yup, ya poor thing, my heart goes out to ya star!!! :biggrin:

Peace
BM

That looks a lot like the cut rezdog used to use, except for his had ass kicking pineapple smell.

I have killer queen redux made by dutch grown and I think that was made with rezs pineapple c99 mother and that is the most strong pineapple smell and taste strains I've ever seen.

Pineapple is kind of the main interest point for me in c99.

#1.she is fast(not as fast as the original,but quick non-the-less)
#2.she has very low odour while in bloom.a very mild funk that's east to control..this valuable trait is inherited from the original...she never was a stinky kind of girl & most of her flavors and aromas come out & reveal themselves after harvest & cure
#3.her effects & flavor are very good ...i know this because i've been enjoying a BHO extracted from a homogenous blend of all the seed mom flowers

matter of fact i'm fortunate to be enjoying this:)

peace from me

crazy_eagle

Im growing female seeds c-99 and it has long thin sativa looking leafs and 5 weeks into veg its pre-flowering and starting to bud. I def want to try brothers grim c-99 for sure!

~star~crash~

Im growing female seeds c-99 and it has long thin sativa looking leafs and 5 weeks into veg its pre-flowering and starting to bud. I def want to try brothers grim c-99 for sure!

i also have the female seeds version sitting in a seed packs in my closet,,bought them before brothers grimm re-released their new version..doubt i'll ever have the time to make those a priority?

LostTribe

Premium user
They look F'N awesome dude!

I have 3 definite grape tasting girls and the other reeks of skunky fruitiness!

As for original C99 going Purple it would under cold temps, also Rez's C99 was known to go purple too.

dutchgrown Killer Queen Redux was made from Rez "pineapple" C99 x G13 BX dad and often turned to purple, especially the leafs.

2010: IC420 Breeder's Cup- Indica,Killer Queen Redux
(A Joint Project with Dutchgrown Seeds)

~star~crash~

hey guy's...now that i see her w/no seeds & w/my own eyes i can truthfully say this new C99 is dank as f*ck...it's totally completely dank & i apologize for disrespecting her...