What's new

Cinderella 99

HqFarms

I have packs of their princess haze. That I can't wait pop. I also got some c99 and Rosettastone too. Dukediamond is bringing in some nice flavors to BG stock

HqFarms

let me know how U make out w/princess haze

Will do. It will be a minute before I can though. I got to finish up testing for a buddy. The princess haze is the one strain I have that I'm most excited to get going and work with. I'm really just want to find a stud. A elite lady would be nice too but it's all about the boys with those packs

~star~crash~

i'll be taking these in a few

i'll be taking these in a few

picture.php

eyes

Veteran
And marc emery ... but they were exporting to illegal countries and being blunt about it . I'm talkin about getting one package to a country where seed sales are legal and using john Henry as alias and no return addy .....

No return addy raises flags right away. But since your shippin it one way Id guess your fine. All the mail that runs down that sorting line is scanned and databased.
This tech shit is really just a hot mess. Pain in my nuts. Sure it adds convenience.. but what you give up in privacy makes it not worth it in the long run. If the whole net crashed, id care less.

beanja

No return addy raises flags right away. But since your shippin it one way Id guess your fine. All the mail that runs down that sorting line is scanned and databased.
This tech shit is really just a hot mess. Pain in my nuts. Sure it adds convenience.. but what you give up in privacy makes it not worth it in the long run. If the whole net crashed, id care less.

Well instead of no return address make a fake name and addy .... too easy. Don't be so paranoid.

JimmyToucan

^ we think alike :biggrin: primarily i wanted c99 in the 1st place 2 collect males

picked up packs of C99, green avenger and killer queen. got 15 cindy haze seeds as freebies. also grabbed one of each of joey weed's re-release which includes his BG C99. should be able to find some keepers in that group.

~star~crash~

Any pineapple smell?

nothing jumping out at me

we're getting there

Well instead of no return address make a fake name and addy .... too easy. Don't be so paranoid.

i got 2 marijuana felonies ...sorry i'm paranoid

Yup, that's what I would suggest, do it all the time when sending 'shit' through the post...

Peace
BM

peace 2 U too..thanks

picked up packs of C99, green avenger and killer queen. got 15 cindy haze seeds as freebies. also grabbed one of each of joey weed's re-release which includes his BG C99. should be able to find some keepers in that group.

you will... i'm happy w/the F1's & i already know i'll find better in the f2's:biggrin:

eyes

Veteran
nothing jumping out at me

we're getting there

i got 2 marijuana felonies ...sorry i'm paranoid

peace 2 U too..thanks

you will... i'm happy w/the F1's & i already know i'll find better in the f2's:biggrin:

Can never be too paranoid. I am with ya there. Dont need a third. Make sure the postage is definately proper. There was a thread about what they look for when letters/packages are sent through the mail.

LostTribe

Premium user

That looks like my 3 purple ones. I am leaning on keeping the green C99#4 though as it is way more wonderful than the rest. Still testing it up against the original green girl with a bit of purps the #1. #4 has a lot stronger rank smell and looks a lot more original. #1 has better bag appeal to me but has a bit of the cake icing taste in the background. #4 is super funky sort of sharp diesel skunk to it very nice and appealing.

~star~crash~

hi

hi

Very good looking girls.

Can never be too paranoid. I am with ya there. Dont need a third. Make sure the postage is definately proper. There was a thread about what they look for when letters/packages are sent through the mail.

That looks like my 3 purple ones. I am leaning on keeping the green C99#4 though as it is way more wonderful than the rest. Still testing it up against the original green girl with a bit of purps the #1. #4 has a lot stronger rank smell and looks a lot more original. #1 has better bag appeal to me but has a bit of the cake icing taste in the background. #4 is super funky sort of sharp diesel skunk to it very nice and appealing.

picture.php