Cinderella 99

~star~crash~

More

More

Cinderella 99

picture.php

picture.php

totally

no...it's the new brothers grimm version...it's a good version ,i'd say it's at least 50% of the original cindy...joey weed has cindy again? jeez

guess what? ~star~crash~ has Cindy again:biggrin:

Im on the fence with bros grimm, I think its shady business tactics to sell clearly changed genetics as the real deal and original. Most of their stuff is old famous names that are now made from completely different genetics.

Anyways I digress....

Yeah Joey Weed is back selling his supposedly original F2s, at 57$ a pack Ill take my chances, they are somewhat closer to the real thing then what BG is selling for over 3x the price.

~star~crash~

Im on the fence with bros grimm, I think its shady business tactics to sell clearly changed genetics as the real deal and original. Most of their stuff is old famous names that are now made from completely different genetics.

Anyways I digress....

Yeah Joey Weed is back selling his supposedly original F2s, at 57$ a pack Ill take my chances, they are somewhat closer to the real thing then what BG is selling for over 3x the price.

then joey weed is in it for a cash grab & yes ...mr. soul hurt me last fall by personally assuring me it (the new c99) was going to be identical to the original ,clearly she is not but i don't have the nerve to call him out on that...i'd make mine available for ONE $ per seed,but i don't have the ability to legally do so...whatever...

beanja

Exporting the seed would be easy, its when you import to an illegal country is when they nab you. Does British allow importation of seed ? Just make some false name and mail priority.

beanja

pretty sure exporting was how a very notorious member here was lay-awayed
And marc emery ... but they were exporting to illegal countries and being blunt about it . I'm talkin about getting one package to a country where seed sales are legal and using john Henry as alias and no return addy .....

~star~crash~

see...this is what i'm talking about...it just ain't so easy

now we have some USA seed company's ...what i'm finding is that the largest and best know breeders are attempting to monopolize the retail market because there is a limited legal outlet...they want ALL THE ATTENTION ...& if they sell well the seed sellers will protect all the interest involved ..it's not all love love love,it's blood thirsty greedy business & all gray area federally speaking anyway...but the seed co owners want to make $ it's all about $$$$$$$$$

Latest posts

Latest posts