What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cinderella 99 The Come Back

LostTribe

Premium user
great job on these @LostTribe, metal cindy sounds amazing, can imagine this one will smoke well to say the least. Enjoy!
They are pretty strong by my standards. I got a bunch of f13 x c99 from that seven of nine mom too. I really like the f13 by itself and figure I'd probably look through the THH x f13 before the cindy cross, especially after seeing the beautiful things you did with yours. Sorry I copied that mix but I couldnt resist! haha! Got a few out of the Ohaze with the f13 male aswell. Did you use the haze males or the f13 I sort of thought you also had the same steril f13 male issue back then but its been too long to recall. I only got a handful of the thhf13 maybe 20 out of the ohaze but the newer pheno's. Have a good one man!

elanius

Veteran
Sorry I copied that mix but I couldnt resist! haha! Got a few out of the Ohaze with the f13 male aswell. Did you use the haze males or the f13 I sort of thought you also had the same steril f13 male issue back then but its been too long to recall.

You are lucky I dont have a patent for that mix lol! Actually I had no issues with F13 males, it was a specific Cocoa Kush male, which disappointed me with no pollen, especially considering it was reeking of chocolate, such a shame. Knowing what I know now, I would not let that male go.
Anyway the F13 x THH I have made with THH males, many of them, I just selected the most NLD looking with lime green leafs. Im excited for you, imagining what you can find in the THHxF13, looking forward for the show man!

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^ hehe The FDM Cindy did me in a few times. Had to smoke more than two hits, but it is strong stuff. Heard that from a guy I gave some to. He smokes modern hybrids/high thc and was positive on the C99 I gave him. Joey Weed? I do not know which I gave him.

LostTribe

Premium user
Hi Yesum! I know I actually culled the #4 fdm way before the other fdm as it was too much. Some people might laugh and call us light weights, but I bet you and me could smoke them under the table you know. I don't normally share tokes on these even at social gatherings anymore. I remember even passing some Zamadelica at a reggae show a couple years ago to some nice people and one of the girls all of a sudden spun around with a not so friendly look on her face and pushed me out of her way as she got the heck out of there for a bit. I made sure to tell them it was African and I don't think they thought much of my warning.

I find the Pure haze and Toms to be clearer and longer but they do not put me over the edge even after a spiff. Its a great time but its does not make one feel the need to go run and hide from whatever evil you feel is after you in the moment like a Cindy can.

The Cindy I don't share period anymore, not trying to trip folks out and you just never know if you are sharing with a season head or someone that just decided to try a toke you know. Its not the mr nice guy stuff at all, more of a wailing banshee sometimes you know. I smoked the punch after a week break from herb and the first day got the paranoia but yesterday it was just the speed. The metal does not cause me paranoia but it is very potent to the point where you are on your feet moving about but you are not capable of figuring out exactly what you are trying to accomplish. A few hits is good, but pack a second bowl before you reach the apex and its easy to over do.

A couple testers are out and hoping they will get going over the coming weeks. If one shows up on an island paradise recall that cannabis is not native to the locality and was most likely imported by sailors as hemp for rope and rigging so there should not be issue with contaminating "landrace" cultivars.

If anyone is interested a few more packs are still available for testing purposes all that is asked is that you post in the thread so we can all follow along you should of course already have some grows posted. Later in the year I will try to make some available at the bay.

This batch is by all accounts some of the most psychedelic smoke one may find.

Hello everyone I was wondering if it’s time to harvest it’s day 46 since switching to 12/12 and trichs are mostly cloudy and and one or two amber?? Growing under a hps 1000 watt . I appreciate it any feed back good or bad thank you 🙏🏽

Attachments

• AD68EB1F-D608-4239-86B6-9E46FE607339.jpeg
    AD68EB1F-D608-4239-86B6-9E46FE607339.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 65
  • E07E72D1-B643-4279-979C-E738A8B3A9D1.jpeg
    E07E72D1-B643-4279-979C-E738A8B3A9D1.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 77
  • AB0EA3D4-2D19-4785-9483-58FBB9755B1F.jpeg
    AB0EA3D4-2D19-4785-9483-58FBB9755B1F.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 68
  • A736D329-6985-4099-9318-9AC7726436A7.jpeg
    A736D329-6985-4099-9318-9AC7726436A7.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 57

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
I would leave it a bit more. Pistils should be amber/dry and all calyx should be pumped when it's ready. Probably time to feed it only water from now on.
Also, maybe make a thread for yourself so you get help there easier, instead of posting in other people threads?

I would leave it a bit more. Pistils should be amber/dry and all calyx should be pumped when it's ready. Probably time to feed it only water from now on.
Also, maybe make a thread for yourself so you get help there easier, instead of posting in other people threads?
ThAnk you i appreciate it, just started feeding only rain water yesterday and will do I am not to familiar with this website and how forums work thanks for your advice.

I never wait on amber resin/lots of dark pistils for rocket type strains like this. Depends what you want out of the high.
Word! Thank you I am also wanting that crazy sativa high I got when I smoked this strain. I didn’t even need pre workouts which was awesome. So cloudy trichomes and it’s cool to see some white pistils? But I will let them go to day 52 maybe 56 I want some fatter buds I made a thread and will continue to grow c99 hopefully get a pack from lost tribes.

LostTribe

Premium user
Taking a well deserved hiatus until later in the year!

Sent out 2 sets of testers and one hopes to begin soon. The other is most likely very busy with beginning outdoor planting season. Hopefully we will get a chance to see how both turn out. If there is interest happy to spread the seed when I return plenty to go around.

Blessings and everyone take good care of yourselves and your loved ones!

I will leave you with this, Original Cinderella....sourced from Peak Seeds

View media item 18088148
View media item 18090806
View media item 18090013
☮️
LT

Last edited:

Rurumo

Anyone have FDM Cindy 99 plants going right now? I'd love to see more pics. This is one of the single strain threads I've enjoyed lurking in from time to time over the years. I enjoy the Sweet Tooth #4 thread too, shame that SOTF420 is no longer around. I've got a couple of FDM Cindy 99s germinating now so I'll post a few pics once things get interesting. By the way, if you found this thread it means you are a top notch individual of class and distinction! Congrats!

rolandomota

Veteran
Most psychedelic smoke one can find?? Will the packs be affordable because I think I want 2 or three it Sounds like my kind of smoke seriously i love this kind of stuff
I'm already imagining seeing 8 foot c99 4 headed monsters in my backyard lol
affordable for me is 50 right now im definitely going on a seed shopping binge late in the year my crop is looking 👌 I got 9 4foot tall...nevermind I will shut up now....

Last edited:

Rurumo

Most psychedelic smoke one can find?? Will the packs be affordable because I think I want 2 or three it Sounds like my kind of smoke seriously i love this kind of stuff
I'm already imagining seeing 8 foot c99 4 headed monsters in my backyard lol
affordable for me is 50 right now im definitely going on a seed shopping binge late in the year my crop is looking 👌 I got 9 4foot tall...nevermind I will shut up now....
The Fleur Du Mal C99 packs are $60 with free shipping from their website. Not sure what Peak seeds is charging.

mack 10

Veteran

Sent out 2 sets of testers and one hopes to begin soon. The other is most likely very busy with beginning outdoor planting season. Hopefully we will get a chance to see how both turn out.

I will leave you with this, Original Cinderella....

View media item 18088148
View media item 18090806
View media item 18090013
☮️How's the
LT
This looks great.
Def has that signature
cindy leaf structure.
It can have quiet the happy high.
Watch out for drymouth..
Gonna che k back through the thread.
These gonna be avaliable?

bibi40

Sent out 2 sets of testers and one hopes to begin soon. The other is most likely very busy with beginning outdoor planting season. Hopefully we will get a chance to see how both turn out.

I will leave you with this, Original Cinderella....

View media item 18088148
View media item 18090806
View media item 18090013
☮️
LT
Those pics make me feel about a pheno from some late 90's " Flo " release ( from DP )