What's new

Cinderella 99 The Come Back

LostTribe

Premium user
I hope to get a TC kit to try on pop my remaining 7 seeds which haven't been viable in 10 years or more I am just skeptical and unsure of the process and the viability. I've been researching though. Last one that popped turned out a giant pink cotton candy girl. I have her crossed to the post '01 Serious AK which I have ran 1 plant huge huge but mids. They are also with age though at this point. I hope to pop a few more soon. Not sure which I will choose. I got some Peak but they look a lot like JW from the limited info and pics I have found. The JW was visual c99 but wasn't fruity or sweet. I bloomed a few and they were all similar very uniform. The peak look similar structurally probably try them first may do more of these fdm though as I really like the first few.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was reading over at RIU a guy on the Peak thread said he had a intense pineapple pheno, almost too pineapple, was how he put it. So there is something other than grapefruit in those seeds.

LostTribe

Premium user
I was reading over at RIU a guy on the Peak thread said he had a intense pineapple pheno, almost too pineapple, was how he put it. So there is something other than grapefruit in those seeds.

I've also read several reviews and received feedback even today that it was not sweet smelling and also low smell. Visually similar to JW but only running your own will tell you. I am very excited about the FDM.

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
I still have a few left.
4974c99toppia.jpg

JLP f2's if my memory serves me right...from wayback. Got mine from CBF. Think I have to try to pop them once I get back home, I also have a few JLP A99 seeds left.

LostTribe

Premium user
I still have a few left.
View Image
JLP f2's if my memory serves me right...from wayback. Got mine from CBF. Think I have to try to pop them once I get back home, I also have a few JLP A99 seeds left.

I had hoped to find some like this in Nuggestshiners gear but of the last 2 packs sold none germ'd and Nug said they were so old they shouldn't have been listed but obviously wanted to try.

However this looks a great deal like my #1 which I am running again but had some systemic issues so may revert to the next cutting I took.

Looks Lovely! Best of luck!

Mine are @day 10 so not much to see yet other than the end of stretch. The 4's both got defoliated and are looking great.

LT

LostTribe

Premium user
The #1 got pulled it just wasn't able to come back after the problems in veg although it was resiliently attempting to bloom. Problem was watering related not the plants fault. I'm keeping the 1 on the side until the cutting takes but the 4 just blasted roots today so hope its close.

The #4 is going for it at 18 day

LostTribe

Premium user
I N I stumbled upon some old pics of the biggest indoor cindy I have ever grown.

Very Back C99
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

LostTribe

Premium user
Recent reports are that mosca bx1 99 is legit! Look for the rounded or flat top phenos

Definitely not so. No comparison to what I am running now.

I ran like 3-4 packs and it definitely is a hybrid. Probably skunk. I still have a half a pack but the plants weren't right. I also ran his F1 which was worse.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^ Currently FDM gets the nod. I have one that is great. I also liked the Joey Weed plant I ran. Have not tried the Peak C99 yet so no idea.

Crazy Chester

I have Peak Seeds C99 drying now. It looks (and smells) promising. It definitely looks like FDM, Peak and Joey give the best shot at finding the old school C99.

LostTribe

Premium user
This path is NOT about finding a simple Cinderella 99.

Joey Weed can provide you a grapefruit phenotype in 8 weeks. I have had my fill of that, but I have had my fill with nearly every release and just recently found some things that are putting out promise but also things that are not representative of previous c99. Different as in different growth, smell, taste and most importantly type of high. The High is where we ultimately shall focus while taking into account all other aspects of Original P.97 Cinderella 99.

My JOURNEY is about finding my LOST GRAIL.

I have recently run through 4 packs of FDM but more like 3 and have found 2 very interesting females. One of which has provided me with something I hope still will provide a reflection of Lost Grail. Another is of a different moment in time when I had located a completely different Chalice.

Chalice is progressing and I will report back with update in the coming weeks. Still some time, but soon come.

Holy Grail is still far off in the distant future. But hope is not lost. I have acquired some PSBC C99 from a recent release to look through and I plan to keep searching.

The problem is that reports on most of these smaller releases are not conclusive and my findings are also inconclusive. A grapefruit line with a mediocre high is still available in many forms, not speedy bright juicy Sativa that I was once completely blown away by.

A pure breeding C99 "Holy Grail" seed line is not available.

LostTribe

Latest posts

Latest posts