What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chroniclyfaded's Flowers

Welcome Agrilogic & Oregond56 to Icmag guys!
glad to see you guys over here. thanks for the kind words.

Zep- Hey Bro. thanks coming from you awesome... have you had the chance to try her yet?

She looks and smells great. smells better than bubba to me more sweet and sweaty. definite funk. only a few more days for a sample. :)
but thats gonna rap me up for a few weeks. new construction underway... gotta make way for the galadriel seeds..

later.

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
Faded, I haven't sampled it but looking at your shots in the garden and reading your comments, I'm definitely a believer in this hybrid. You're rocking it nicely :D

Hey everybody im currently rebuilding my room so updates might lack for the next month. but ill go visit some of my friends houses to keep the camera busy.

first.
heres some shots of my friend cannatruther's SSH plumbers cut. 7weeks
picture.php

picture.php

Heres some Pics of Dr. Funkenstien dried.
humidity has been so high here for the last two weeks its made drying a bitch. this girl has dried for 15 days. she yielded a little over 6.5+ oz.
mmmm...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

wish me luck this weekend friends. for the results of the 2010 caregivers cup is saturday. lets see how we do this year. either way its gonna be a blast.

faded.

eskimo

Veteran
greetings there :wave:
...what about the testers looking interesting ??calandriel ??

lovlie looking the cured diamantes (<< not right speald but i hope you know what i mean :))

wishes towards :)

Good luck at the cup amigo - I know you'll be dropping the funk bomb on them! :canabis:

Yeah the Dr. will be in the house for sure..

greetings there :wave:
...what about the testers looking interesting ??calandriel ??

The Galadriel are being put in to coco in about 10 mins..:)

dr funk LOOKs KILLER to say the least!
Thanks man. She is as legit as it gets. i told somebody she is giving pre98 bubba a run for her money...:D

faded.

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
Beautiful looking shots Chroniclyfaded...

Beautiful looking shots Chroniclyfaded...

picture.php

Tuned in.

GreatLakes THC :joint:

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I like a thread with good quality pix and CF you got one going here. Good luck in that cup as well...DD

2010 OGF Care Growers Cup

2010 OGF Care Growers Cup

Well Peeps.
I entered two strains this year in the Oregon Green Free's 2010 Care Growers cup. I feel it is the premier event for showcasing the talent of Oregon Medical Marijuana Growers. 60 Judges all Cardholders, from all over the state were given a month to sample all entries. Last Saturday was the Party/Awards. My Family and I had a blast with the OGF Crew. Those guys know how throw a party. I was able to try some of the finest hash I've ever smoked called trainwreck jelly which is trainwreck honey oil mixed with kief from trainwreck... damn shit was gnarly... everybody at the party was great. awesome vibe, and to top it off i was honored to take home two trophies that night.
My 1st 2nd Trophies
picture.php

1st place mmj Kromes White
picture.php

2nd place mmj OG KUSH Abusive
picture.php

picture.php

4ft Volcano bag of my white!
picture.php

I want to thank all the folks at OGF, event organizers, volunteers, patients and growers. its a really amazing event. thanks to all the icmagger to helped me out along the way, the people that post great content that help us all grow. thanks to rez for the rezipe which i based all my nute regimens on. gh for providing cheap nutes that do the trick. Krome for getting the white out there. its helping tons of people. Abusive for getting his OG out there. shit knocks me out every time. this ones for Oregon My Favorite State.

:smokeit:
Faded.

Latest posts

Latest posts