What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chroniclyfaded's Flowers

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
Well Peeps.
I entered two strains this year in the Oregon Green Free's 2010 Care Growers cup. I feel it is the premier event for showcasing the talent of Oregon Medical Marijuana Growers. 60 Judges all Cardholders, from all over the state were given a month to sample all entries. Last Saturday was the Party/Awards. My Family and I had a blast with the OGF Crew. Those guys know how throw a party. I was able to try some of the finest hash I've ever smoked called trainwreck jelly which is trainwreck honey oil mixed with kief from trainwreck... damn shit was gnarly... everybody at the party was great. awesome vibe, and to top it off i was honored to take home two trophies that night.
My 1st 2nd Trophies
picture.php

1st place mmj Kromes White
picture.php

2nd place mmj OG KUSH Abusive
picture.php

picture.php

4ft Volcano bag of my white!
picture.php

I want to thank all the folks at OGF, event organizers, volunteers, patients and growers. its a really amazing event. thanks to all the icmagger to helped me out along the way, the people that post great content that help us all grow. thanks to rez for the rezipe which i based all my nute regimens on. gh for providing cheap nutes that do the trick. Krome for getting the white out there. its helping tons of people. Abusive for getting his OG out there. shit knocks me out every time. this ones for Oregon My Favorite State.

:smokeit:
Faded.

MASSIVE CONGRATS mate :D

looks like some seriously proper herbal... no doubt those buds are WINNERS! :)

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm so happy for you faded bro! I hope you will kick some ass with the "RIRI" sour diesel!

Again, all the best my friend

BD#1

Hey Maggers.
Sorry i havent been to active lately. i been busy with work and finishing up this new flower room. still not quite perfect. but were almost done with the first run in here. We are @ day 42 tonight. and heres the line up.
bubba kush:
picture.php

picture.php

Jedi:
picture.php

Chemdog #4:
picture.php

picture.php

Chemdog D:
picture.php

OGK Fire:
picture.php

picture.php

Lemon Kush:
picture.php

The White:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Almost there..
picture.php

Thanks For Checkin this out.

Faded

HighBreed

Very nice bro!
Your room looks nice and clean!
Every lady looks very happy :)
Loving how your Bubba, White and OGK Fire are looking!
I take it the chunky lady in the front right of the room shot is Chem#4?

Latest posts

Latest posts