What's new

Chow Mix, 600's, Recirculating

burns1n209

Very nice setup, crazy thing is, we might have been building the same seup, at the same time and not even knwon it. I have a pvc manifold setup like yours, i drilled 1/16 holes and drip 2 mins 1 time a day. so far so good with me. my plants are at day 65 im gonna let them go 1 more week, check out my thread if you have a second https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=239704

BCMaster

yo

yo

Guess this turds elbow deep in trimming. :biggrin:

Ended up with 4lbs and some change. Happy with the yield but I know I can improve on this. The star of the show was the wifi #6, and #8 phenos. The 6 did 45 grams on 1 plant and the 8 did 54 grams on another with no special treatment. I think I can get 6-7lbs off my table running nothing but wifi. I will be shit canning the purple kush as soon as I can veg out some wifi mothers big enough to feed the table with cuts. I'm replanted now and vegging out the next batch but I added a couple of bags of hydroton to the mix so I'm probably sitting at around 25/75 mix now except I skipped out on adding the 2" layer of hydroton at the base of the pots. I'll get some pics up when I have time.

BTW, I might not drive a Ferrari but I aint no F'n turd!

Bonzo

Veteran
nice BC!:woohoo:

lookin' forward to a run of solid WIFI...i am really likin' what ive seen so far with the WIFI...every grow ive seen has been very consistent gnarly chunky heavy OG goodness...soon:biggrin:

peace:)

BCMaster

#4 is nothing to sneeze at from 2400w!
Thanks MCC

nice BC!:woohoo:

lookin' forward to a run of solid WIFI...i am really likin' what ive seen so far with the WIFI...every grow ive seen has been very consistent gnarly chunky heavy OG goodness...soon:biggrin:

peace:)
Thanks, me too!

Yea dude, solid! Next run will be insane.
Thanks man. so here is the GPW skinny of this room so far.

coco bed .56 gpw
soil bed .375 gpw <<<this run got fried by an ac failure
chow mix .75 gpw with 80% purple kush, not a big yielder

Got to run the pk 1 more time then it looks like I will run Green crack to round off the year and 2013 will be the year of white fire og dankness!

nice pics man they look dank...enjoy!

Thanks, I need to get a better camera!

Lebniis

This thread gave me a lot of ideas. Can you explain a little bit more in detail your watering/timing? Is it 24/7 recirculating? How long and how often does the pump turn on if not?

Thanks, well done.

BCMaster

This thread gave me a lot of ideas. Can you explain a little bit more in detail your watering/timing? Is it 24/7 recirculating? How long and how often does the pump turn on if not?

Thanks, well done.

Cool, see if I can help

When the clones first go in I only feed 1x every other day for 1 minute (for the first 5 days). Then once the roots are established I feed 1x per day at 1 minute per feed for the rest of my veg period.

When I flip I will run the pump 2x per day at 60 second a piece then at around 14 days I turn the pump up to 3 feeds per day at 45 seconds per feed.

All of my irrigations are during lights on and I don't feed while the lights off.

hope that clears any confusion up

Bonzo

Veteran
Cool, see if I can help

When the clones first go in I only feed 1x every other day for 1 minute (for the first 5 days. Then once the roots are established I feed 1x per day at 1 minute per feed for the rest of my veg period.

When I flip I will run the pump 2x per day at 60 second a piece then at around 14 days I turn the pump up to 3 feeds per day at 45 seconds per feed.

All of my irrigations are during lights on and I don't feed while the lights off.

excellent simple explanation BC...:woohoo:

Lebniis

Cool, see if I can help

When the clones first go in I only feed 1x every other day for 1 minute (for the first 5 days). Then once the roots are established I feed 1x per day at 1 minute per feed for the rest of my veg period.

Would you say the water shoots out or does it drip? It seems like the 1900 GPH pump you said you used would make it shoot out the holes. Trying to get a visual. I'll have to check back on your pictures

BCMaster

Here is some Purple Kush at 41 days, still 2 weeks to go.

Attachments

• Recurculating hydro 112.jpg
    Recurculating hydro 112.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 9
  • Recurculating hydro 109.jpg
    Recurculating hydro 109.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 6

BCMaster

Here are 2 different phenos of Kish from cash crop ken. The closest one has rock hard buds, I dont think I have ever seen buds this hard before lol... And the further, larger plant is a beast but much fluffier buds. I hope she hardens up in the next couple of weeks.

Attachments

• Recurculating hydro 107.jpg
    Recurculating hydro 107.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 9
  • Recurculating hydro 111.jpg
    Recurculating hydro 111.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 10
G

Guest 150314

Awesome! Are you running all wifi next? I think im going to try coco in my troughs next round. How often would you feed in 3 gallons?

Latest posts

Latest posts