What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chomsky's Canna Coco Chocolope Kush push

chomsky

Sorry no recent updates. The girls are just filling out. Going to wind down over the next 10 days then flush. The buds are getting so thick sticky and heavy it's unreal. I've never had such dense sticky buds. When I tie up a bud that's drooping, the hair on my arms that brush the buds look like I brushed against a sticky fly trap, seriously, they are that sticky. I have to use solvent to get it off. Did I mention the smell??? It's like a cotton candy factory down there. Once I chop I'll take some amazing professional looking photos on a backdrop for your viewing pleasure. I wish I could make them scratch and sniff. Lol

chomsky

final days

final days

Going to do a 7 to 10 day flush. These girls are simply perfect!!! I wish I could get better pics, its a tight squeeze in there for photos...

DJXX

Veteran
dayummmm...looks insane in there...nice work..i want the cotton candy trim....DJXX

flamstaa

Solunar, the manual dimmer doesn't work with the SpydrX plus
Awesome grow there chomsky! Great to see what these lights are capable of. Your space looks pretty dialed in too

I'm half way thru flower with 2 of these beasts and it's been problem city but that has been more the fact it's been a first using these lights, growing in coco and using run to waste as welll as having no dehumidifier which is essential if you're using co2 in a tent but I digress.

I purchased the dimmer and it does work in manual. If you contact Fluence they have a user guide for it. There's some setting down the bottom of a menu somewhere you need to change to get it working.

Looking forward to yield and smoke reports

chomsky

Harvest

Harvest

OK guys I cut em down. They may have needed a few days more maybe not? They sure look good to me. I just had to cut em. They were stinking up my whole freaking neighborhood... Well, not really but enough outside that I just needed to get moving with em... Here are some pics the day after I chopped and pre manicure... These are going to be amazing...

***These pics came out much darker on IC Mag than my original photo***

Hope you like

Last edited:

chronosync

Well-stoned member
Ya man, I look forward to hearing about it. I might have to look into these, did you notice much variation between plants or did they all pretty much do the same thing? All the buds you posted look pretty uniform, but I was wondering if you would have picked one to keep if you were going that route

chomsky

Ya man, I look forward to hearing about it. I might have to look into these, did you notice much variation between plants or did they all pretty much do the same thing? All the buds you posted look pretty uniform, but I was wondering if you would have picked one to keep if you were going that route

They are pretty uniform however, I do think two of them took on a more whit sugary frosting. Very similar growth size smell and structure.

chronosync

Well-stoned member
That's good to know about them and it turns out a good choice for canopy growing, I'll definitely keep this in mind, nice genetics, frosty and big buds. Nice.

Latest posts

Latest posts