What's new

Chomsky's Canna Coco Chocolope Kush push

chomsky

Out of curiosity, what does smaller and more controlled mean? I have two plants and am coming at it from the same mindset. This is all for me, so quality over quantity.

Would love to hear some of the tweaks and changes you'll be making. :comfort:

In my case I will flip sooner(not veg so long) so my plants don't grow so tall in stretch.

chomsky

Very cool.

I have some height, so i might leave in veg a bit longer.

It's awesome to have high and unlimited space in general. Again be very careful even with lots of height. plants can grow out of control very easily. I would read up on pruning topping LST (low stress training) and f'iming and light penetration. Remember your light can only penetrate a certain distance down into your plants. So depending on what light you have you don't want a gigantic plant. You'll end up with all kinds of undeveloped little popcorn buds ( which for me are a hassle, especially come harvest time ) And much of your plant will simply die because it is not receiving any light. For your first real grow it might be a good idea to grow the plants to a manageable height. Make sure you always have enough room above your canopy so that there is clearance for the light you are using you don't want to burn the tops of your plants and plenty of room for airflow.

Let's take this conversation over here

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=331489

chomsky

Day 30

Day 30

Day 30 looking pretty niiiice....

PS. Sorry for the motion blur so my pics aren't just a little sharper. The fans are blowing and I just don't feel like turning them all off for a photo shoot.

chronosync

Well-stoned member
Frosting up nicely for sure, and stacking. I have a feeling those are going to be big, those big fat sticky colas. Looking great man!

chomsky

Frosting up nicely for sure, and stacking. I have a feeling those are going to be big, those big fat sticky colas. Looking great man!

Thanks Chrono. Hey did you see on those other threads about the karma genetics testers? Karma actually chose me to test some of his new feminized seeds. I can't believe it and I'm totally psyched. So my next grow journal will be one testing karmas new seeds it should be awesome.

chomsky

Day 38

Day 38

Every few days I get more impressed and more excited. These nugs are some of the densest I have ever grown at day 38. I cant imagine what these will look like or how heavy they will be at day 70

chomsky

nice mate, they are really full really quick. would you say there was much difference between the four ?

Not really, although two grew a bit taller in stretch and I've had to bend and tie a bit more than I wanted too. Next round I will be sure to flip soon enough so height will not be an issue. Getting similar density, look and smell out of all 4 girls.