What's new

chocolope, chocolope 2, diesel tonic x chocolope

Alcan

Yep it sure is a 250w. Can you tell if you routinely get these great yields or is it just strain dependent in this grow?. I am growing LA Chocolat (chocolope x la conf ) under 600w, vegged for 5 weeks and flowering for 15 days. The plant started at 3.5 feet and is now closing in on 5 feet this morning. Luckily I have a 10 feet ceiling in my grow room . So, clearly I have the chocolope pheno which I am happy about. I just look at the lanky structure and worry if there will be low yields come harvest time. The plant is really healthy now with no signs of def or overfeeding etc. of any kind. Was your chocolope a late bud developer ? or was in even growth throughout flowering and just had average yield at the end ?

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
This looks like some tasty weed. Good job man :)

thanks bro :biggrin:

:yeahthats Ya, it's about time Homie... !

ahhh ahhh right bro right :woohoo:

Yep it sure is a 250w. Can you tell if you routinely get these great yields or is it just strain dependent in this grow?. I am growing LA Chocolat (chocolope x la conf ) under 600w, vegged for 5 weeks and flowering for 15 days. The plant started at 3.5 feet and is now closing in on 5 feet this morning. Luckily I have a 10 feet ceiling in my grow room . So, clearly I have the chocolope pheno which I am happy about. I just look at the lanky structure and worry if there will be low yields come harvest time. The plant is really healthy now with no signs of def or overfeeding etc. of any kind. Was your chocolope a late bud developer ? or was in even growth throughout flowering and just had average yield at the end ?

i get similar yield but not great like chocolope, this strain grow fast and buds appear after 3 weeks flow only, also if i give only 2 week veg., im so proud of my friend noreason that give me this badazz beans...
my chocolope after 2/3 weeks veg. got topped and remain bush like 40/50 cm with many main cola, also untopped chocolope not coming high, so maybe you can try topped ...
:tiphat:

Alcan

My big LA Choc girl is now past 5 ft at day 16 of 12/12. She is a monster plant. Never grown anything so big in all my life. If she continues this rate of growth, I can see a 6/7 ft plant in a couple of weeks. What I have done is drop one end of my light at a slight angle to try and hit her top half or so with as much light as possible. All this could be avoided if she was topped earlier on. But at this stage it many be too late to start topping.
I can see from your grow that topping is the way to go in the future. It sounds pretty easy from what I have read so far. The yields may improve too.

Great grow by the way again !

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
My big LA Choc girl is now past 5 ft at day 16 of 12/12. She is a monster plant. Never grown anything so big in all my life. If she continues this rate of growth, I can see a 6/7 ft plant in a couple of weeks. What I have done is drop one end of my light at a slight angle to try and hit her top half or so with as much light as possible. All this could be avoided if she was topped earlier on. But at this stage it many be too late to start topping.
I can see from your grow that topping is the way to go in the future. It sounds pretty easy from what I have read so far. The yields may improve too.

Great grow by the way again !

respect bro, sure you do great job :biggrin:

Got to luv those buds man , well done

thanks van, you are welcome :blowbubbles:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
yo fellaw

killerweed31 are back inn the game with some kickass genetic , thanks to noreason...you are the magic grower!!

so i have some : dieseltonic x chocolope , chocolope, chocolope 2(different momm but similar plant), i have also new entry from noreason GRAPECHOCOBERRY, cant wait bro!!!

now plants still in flow from 5 days, after 17 day vegetative i topped almost all plants between 5 and 6 internode and flip them to flow at 22 agost ..
the setup are the same , i work with 250w hps ...i love them cos are perfect for my cab 100 x 55 x 150 cm high, i have big rvk 125mm/300m3 h, 2 pc fan inside and good active carbon filter 125mm/300m3 h, i use classic reflector , lets see some picture..

10 day vegetative

picture.php

after 17 day veg i flip in flow , so the next pix are from 5 day flow

DTC X CHO
picture.php

GRAPECHOCOBERRY
picture.php

CHOCOLOPE 2
picture.php

ALL UNDER 250W HPS AT 5 DAY FLOW, YESTERDAY
picture.php

in this last pix we can see how the classic reflector look after adjust a wings make up, i hope they work better them before..just an experiment.
so cant wait to see my nugget coming back in my cab, 3 months without my own grass is too much, keep watchin fellaw

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice one bro :yes:

You got some serious skills in that little cab, and my suggestion remain the same: try a bigger wattage! I can imagine giant buds in there!

The GrapeChocoBerry is a good strain, maybe a bit longer to flower and with not so much resin and I'm sure you will notice it, especially compared to the other two strain that kick asses and you already know ;)

Buon cultivo fratello :wave:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
Nice one bro :yes:

You got some serious skills in that little cab, and my suggestion remain the same: try a bigger wattage! I can imagine giant buds in there!

The GrapeChocoBerry is a good strain, maybe a bit longer to flower and with not so much resin and I'm sure you will notice it, especially compared to the other two strain that kick asses and you already know ;)

Buon cultivo fratello :wave:

thanks for it bro, :tiphat:

sugarman

hi KW
nice and inspiring thread for sure :tiphat:

I also have some chocolope seedlings under 250w so Ill keep eyes on your new grow closely

have fun :joint:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
uplaod at 10 day flow at yesterday...

already i find 4 males, now still 14 plants wait to show me sex...i think half comiing male, im happy if i got 6/7 female baby.

GRAPECHOCOBERRY #1
picture.php

GRAPECHOCOBERRY #2
picture.php

DTC X CHOCOLOPE #1
picture.php

DTC X CHOCOLOPE #2
picture.php

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
update at 12 day flow

inside flow chamber still 9 plants, 6 confirmed female and 3 dunno baby, the fertilizer regime already start from a week and choco plants seems to appreciate bloom and micro from advanced hydroponics of holland but this i already no cos from few year i use this , i stop give grow last week, so now only bloom micro with controlled water ph at 6,5 .
plants look happy green and healthy, stretched start but are limitated for now, i have some bushy plants cause i topped ...
so lets see some fresh shot from some of my female...

FLOW CHAMBER-12day flow
picture.php

BLACKTIME X CHEESE N CHAZE (from my friend italian menber "Stra")
picture.php

DOUBLE STRASBERRY DIESEL X CHEESE N CHAZE (also this from "Stra")
picture.php

DIESELTONIC X CHOCOLOPE
picture.php

GRAPE CHOCO BERRY
picture.php

soon more shot , keep watching and comment if ya like fellaw

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
UPDATE

DAY 17 FLOW....

GRAPECHOCOBERRY #1 (topped)
picture.php

GRAPECHOCOBERRY #2 (Topped)
picture.php

DIESELTONIC X CHOCOLOPE #1
picture.php

DIESELTONIC X CHOCOLOPE #2
picture.php

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
...DAY 17 FLOW..

CHOCOLOPE
picture.php

CHOCOLOPE 2
picture.php

GARDEN start lookin interesting, all plants are good ..stretching look moderate as usual with this choco strain