What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

chocolope, chocolope 2, diesel tonic x chocolope

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
KW you're doing a great work with that little 250W! Really nice and healthy plants :tiphat:

You have to take a couple of clones from this ChocoTonic

picture.php

I guess this one is the ''Indica'' pheno looking at its structure and it's almost forming flowers.

You will be disappointed if you don't take cuts now :biggrin: if you cut a couple of lower branches it's just perfect. They make roots very quick (the lower the better) and they aren't flowering yet. If I was you...I wouldn't think twice about it....

Can't wait to see them in full flowering, there will be a show for sure. Keep it green and dank bro.

:wave:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
thanks nor for appreciate the job , so this evening i cut few clone from this dtc x cho#1 indica pheno, you make me curious!!!

lil~greensprout

Living life large...
Veteran
The garden is look'n "Killer"... as it always does Homie ! :bigeye:
I'll be watch'n :watchplant: for the clones from your ChocoTonic,
Now that you have those capabilities... :good:

lovekush®

Cannapioneer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
... back on track bro!!!
Nice plant...a lot love! we Italians have a big heart :biggrin: ...
I've seen that you have "popped" 17 days after "emergency period",and on the same day, you changed photoperiod (flowering), right? No repotting, so now you have pots from 3.5 liters and 6.5 litres? am I wrong?

gurutouch

....nice to met you Noreason...
i really apreciate what you told about Osho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
.....SHARING IS CARING.....
yes brother!!!
bom shankar

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
... back on track bro!!!
Nice plant...a lot love! we Italians have a big heart :biggrin: ...
I've seen that you have "popped" 17 days after "emergency period",and on the same day, you changed photoperiod (flowering), right? No repotting, so now you have pots from 3.5 liters and 6.5 litres? am I wrong?

thanks for follow the run lovek., after change timer in flow i also repotted some plants from small pot 1lt in 6,5lt, but i have also few plants in 3,5 lt....
i flip in flow after 20day veg. + or -
i popped this beans at 5 agost, 18h in glass of water, at 6 agost i put in wet paper then 7 agost already under tneon 110w 18/6 time , this is what im doing, they work they grow fast , no problem...i like that metod :biggrin:

cool brother....
i stay focus with you!!!!!
not disappoint me...
bom shankar

yo gurutouch keep close the eyes on this day, next update coming today evening, fresh pix from fresh flower...they start appear everywhere , i love this time in my garden
bom shankar.

lovekush®

Cannapioneer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I share your technique, I just wanted to understand if you enclosed all the stress (topping, repotting and a12/12 step) in a single day. great job and strain

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
I share your technique, I just wanted to understand if you enclosed all the stress (topping, repotting and a12/12 step) in a single day. great job and strain

sharing is caring, almost like you say..top,repot and flip,
but always topping after the plant arrive to 6° internode and topping between 6°and 5° internode.. this for the first topp, then wait until topp second time if you need to topp .
:)

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
day 23 flow....

BLACKTIME X CHEESE N CHAZE
picture.php

DSD X CHEESE N CHAZE
picture.php

DIESELTONIC X CHOCOLOPE #1....Main cola buds view
picture.php

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
DAY 30 FLOW

LITTLE BIT SLOW GROW BUT NICE, i also start add molasses from week 4, so now i increment the dose of fert bloom and micro (ADVANCED HYDROPON. OF HOLLAND) with some molasses ..Ph stable to 6/6.5

CHOCOLOPE, look like pine ehh, i think better for my setup to topp the strain
picture.php

CHOCOLOPE 2, this is look more short like i want
picture.php

DTC X CHO 1
picture.php

DTC X CHO 2
picture.php

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
..........day 30 flo

GRAPE CHOCO BERRY 2 TOPPED
picture.php

GRAPE CHOCO BERRY 1 TOPPED...BUSHY BUSHY LIKE I WANT
picture.php

DSD X CHEESE N CHAZE
picture.php

pasqsn

GuerrillaLifestyle
Veteran
Bella Killer! Quanto tempo... mi mancava un pò la sezione internazionale! A breve mi sa tanto che aprirò anche io un thread!
A presto e in bocca al lupo! Ottimo growing come sempre!