What's new

chocolope, chocolope 2, diesel tonic x chocolope

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very happy for your result KW! Very nice looking plants! Some chocolope F3 phenos could be under the 60 days of flowering. Those phenos yield less but they're ready faster.

I'm waiting for an honest impression on the smell and aroma of the weed, not so much about the effect I don't care really much at now. I hope you'll like it :wave:

:wave:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
Very happy for your result KW! Very nice looking plants! Some chocolope F3 phenos could be under the 60 days of flowering. Those phenos yield less but they're ready faster.

I'm waiting for an honest impression on the smell and aroma of the weed, not so much about the effect I don't care really much at now. I hope you'll like it :wave:

:wave:

thanks fratello, im so happy too..
this afternoon i post smoke report, keep watching

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
SMOKE REPORT : CHOCOLOPE

picture.php

picture.php

Its just only 10 days from harvest so maybe gonna be better taste veri soon but anyway still smokable and good!
in this first couple plants i grow nuggs coming veri hard rock, sticky and already smelly, hits come fast and high , not influence mind activity but increment , calm buzz and body relax very sociable this is my first impression, now lets talk about smell aroma..
About yield??..this is the right choice, big yield, response better to topping , only 15 day veg., topped and flip in flow, 65 day flow under 250w hps in 6,5 lt pot i get 40 gr. dry of veri resinous sticky rock nuggs!!!

SMELL: Fruit associated some skunk...
AROMA: Predominant berry fruit,
TASTE: Floral before and sweet after
MONKEY MODE: Really you want no how much im high with one joint? ...2 hour , i no im beginner ehhe hehh ..or not!!!
POTENZY: STRONG--
DAYTIME: OK
NIGHTIME: Not so deep in night, no stop computer mind ehh ehh

I think was a good choice for some depression, pain relieve, and maybe anorexia, just my impression cos after i eat big fat sandwich

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
about CHOCOLOPE 2 i feel not so much difference, just little bit less fruit and some spice hash in the taste, but anyway veri similar, this is couple pix from CHOCOLOPE 2

picture.php

picture.php

soon also DIESEL TONIC X CHOCOLOPE smoke report

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
UPDATE

FLOW SIDE..

CHOCOLOPE 2 at 52 day flow, from day 48 i start flushing them, so already couple time only water..i think around day 58 i chop this beautifull chocolope 2

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

CHOCOLOPE day 36 flow...

picture.php

picture.php

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
in the last few days i cut and trimm my CHOCOLOPE 2, After 56day flow or 8 weeks if you prefer, veri nice example of rock hard nuggs, vigorous structure (not the big size , last one was more big) ,nice color and sweet smell..cant wait to blaze up some of this grass!!!
this pheno finsh in less time , one week before the other chocolope , not bad !!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

soon as they turn dry i post more shot....

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Beautiful buds killer! Im going to have to grab a pack of Noreasons Chocolope work. Kudos to you too Noreason. Very fine looking plants and genetics guys.

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
Beautiful buds killer! Im going to have to grab a pack of Noreasons Chocolope work. Kudos to you too Noreason. Very fine looking plants and genetics guys.

yeah thanks for appreciate wg...noreason do a veri nice job in this choco project...

Holy shit Homie, seems every time I peep in here, it's another harvest... :tree:
Way too slay`em ! :dance013:

yeah buddy i like that, happy 4:20 brotha

Wow killer :tiphat:
Many chocolate for you

many thanks to you for stoppin in fratello!!

ghostmade

Veteran
god danm hamburger!!!these were under a 250!wow nice work,could of swore u was rrockiing a 600 cnt wait for a smoke report

Latest posts

Latest posts