What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chevy's 65W organic LED Jack Flash micro scrog

xmobotx

ecks moe baw teeks
ICMag Donor
Veteran
never been much for bag appeal over ~you know~ more important traits

I'd say sticky ranks right up there too

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
looking good chevy ,,good to see thos ladies coming to an end just be patient,,youll be happy when it's cured perfectly and tasty :biggrin:

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
harvest

harvest

Hi everyone,
After 117 days from seed and 73 days of flower the last two girls finally came down today.
It was abunch of buds, even though I tossed everything under the canopy.

Here's what I got:

picture.php

And a lot of trim, all the littel buds from under the canopy and the trim will be made into bubble hash once it's dried.

Like lady #1, each plant will fill a complete 1L/ 1quart mason jar from what I can see.

I can already say now that I wasted quite some potential with this strain still in this run.
I have to fine tune my style to the panel for more efficiency. The panel works great, but it just couln't penetrate the thicket inside the cab during the last weeks of flowering. I had so little space in there, I could barely get to the back. Definitely not ideal. Less veg time or less plants are another option.
Also I should have defoliated more radically and at different times.
The grow cabinet was too stuffed with plant matter, way to much for optimum results I fear.

back shortly with dry weights and in a couple weeks a first smoke reoport will follow !

take care& stay safe,

cc

Chevy cHaze

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi everyone,
Everything is drying as it should be an I'll have dry results very soon.
Right now the buds are at slightly over 70% rh. Once they are down to a little over 60% and curing I'll get the dry weight.
I figured I can only give you an honest number if drying is done and they are in the curing zone of slightly over 60% rh.
In the meantime I wanted to give you a quick update on the cannabis moms of beverly hills. After a rough start with ph swings they are now doing fine and we're already cut back a couple times.

picture.php

Some of the oldest leaves still tell the past has been rough, but the new shoots are all doing fine.
And they're in good company: 13 silver skunk bx1s from med-man are sprouting next to them.4 are already up.

picture.php

Everyone is together on a little heat mat for the colder hours of night.
Temps are just above 20°C and despite the very low rh everyone seems to be doing fine

picture.php

So long peeps,
Back shortly with the dry weights .

All the best, take care and stay safe !

cc

Daanis

Hey, how was your total dried? What do you think about that LED light, is it powerful and worth of money?

Keep growing, respect for this cool project.. :tiphat:

Chevy cHaze

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey, how was your total dried? What do you think about that LED light, is it powerful and worth of money?

Keep growing, respect for this cool project.. :tiphat:

Hi Daanis,
I cannot give you the total dried as of now, since the buds a re still drying. See my last post. I will announce the dry weight once they are in the curing zone at slightly over 60%. That will be the
final rh for the buds before consumption.
Thanks for the props, The panel is good, but as I said earlier, I had too much green matter in my little cabinet, no chance for the panel to penetrate through the canopy.
Next time I'll have to work on a more even canopy and clip EVERYTHING underneath.

Take care,

cc

xmobotx

ecks moe baw teeks
ICMag Donor
Veteran
how about now?

j/k

that's a novel shot; blumats in 4x4s ~i like the overkill

Chevy cHaze

ICMag Donor
Veteran
how about now?

j/k

that's a novel shot; blumats in 4x4s ~i like the overkill

hehehe ok! ok! I'll get the weights for you guys today[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
smile.gif

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]IF the rh is accep[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]tabl[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]y low. I just don't want to hear [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]people going " awww it wasn't even [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]fully dry yet !"
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Yo[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]u see where [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I'm getting heheheh?[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

Chevy cHaze

ICMag Donor
Veteran
im guessing 5 1/2 zips

If an ounce is still referred to as a "zip", then I have to say no way... I'm afraid it's not going to be THAT much... But I'm certain I hit the 1g/w or slightly more.
But hey, tleaf jr, I feel honored you think I can get 5 1/2 ounces from 65w of power ( including fan that is of course, LED power alone is 59w I think)
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
smile.gif

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I'll be back tonight with the final[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] dry weight !

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]cc[/FONT]
[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

Chevy cHaze

ICMag Donor
Veteran
My guess( from handling, jarring etc...) would be anywhere between 70g and 90g... with 90 sounding mighty high, don't think it's that much... but more than 70, yes, could be ...

Chevy cHaze

ICMag Donor
Veteran
grow report finish & dry weights

grow report finish & dry weights

Hi everyone,
Here we are finally, seeds grew to plants veg turned into flowering and today after 125 days I can present you the fruits of all the work that happened in between.

All three plants are now in the curing zone at app. 65%rh and jarred individually to allow for better testing and choice which mother(s) I'll keep.

Please excuse me for using the monster cups, I'm not into hard drugs normally but didn't have anything that would find space on this ridicoulusly small scale.

Here's JF#1:
picture.php

this one yielded 17,7 grams of dried bud

Here's JF#2:
picture.php

this one yielded 37,8 grams of dried bud

and here's JF#3:
picture.php

this one yielded 24,7 grams of dired bud.

So, the harvest comes to 80,2 grams of dired bud grown under 65w( total panel draw incl. fan)
You do the math, I've had enough of numbers for today[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
smile.gif
[/FONT]

And just in case, here are all three of the jars.
picture.php

they are slightly bigger than a quart ( 1,2L).

Well it's been a while since I started this thread, let me finish it by saying it was a pleasure to share it with you.
Thank's to everyone who helped me out or contributed otherwise, or just stopped by.hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoy your threads when I need help or I'm just browsing IC.

Of course I will post a detailled smoke report after a reasonable amount of curing as well as a shot or two of the buds at that stage.

So til then,
take care everyone, stay safe and keep g(r)oin' !

xmobotx

ecks moe baw teeks
ICMag Donor
Veteran
awesome 80+ grams from 65 watts including fan ~clearly LEDs are effective grow lights w/ obvious efficiency

Keif

Great job man, this really should show people how great these lights are! What are your plans for next round?