What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cherry Cake

P

puma

hello PHOG:wave:
ok brother thanks for the info, ahh if ya ever get more then ya need i'll be around..
respect:wave:

Highersolutions

Veteran
Hey Phog :wave:

Yeah bro I'm the one who made the Purkle(Purple Urkle X The Purps) Thanks for the props on her :tiphat: . I actually did a backcross with the Purkle back to the Urkle a little bit ago and i'm going to do a descent sized run with those soon. Looking for a male to do another backcross and get Urkle squared. Anyways nice job on the cherry cake bro, looks yummy. PS I didn't even know I started a Purkle thread here???

phog

Veteran
Hey puma- ill def keep you updated!

Highersolutions- cool I though that was you, bet those plants taste fantastic! Still trying to get one of the cali purples, I've read they're great for insomnia. I'm at the farm too bro, different handle:tiphat:

phog

Veteran
gp7- ill let ya know bud:tiphat:

thank you octopus garden!!

heres a cherry cake nug, smells intensely of cherry and another element that is hard to describe-

picture.php

P

puma

dude your pretty good with the cam i see, totaly sweet shot your making me want to get to that CHERRY CAKE HYBRID i got in my stash....if you ever run across ANY CHERRY PIE HYBRIDS snatch those up and then give me a shout...
very nice brother:wave:

F

Fastcast

Fastcast- good shit dude, lifesaver sounds like the bees knees. Before I had ever grown a plant I used to look through the seedbanks for hours and hours, writing down the possible choices to try first. I remember lifesaver stood out- the bud had colors like the rainbow. I used to drool over that pic lol. Good luck on the sour bubble, hear nothing but great things about it.

Thanks for the well wishes Phog,good luck with all of it!
icon6.gif

phog

Veteran
puma- will do

fastcast- thanks!

here is cherry cake#2's sister, cherry cake#6 at 4 1/2 weeks-

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

P

puma

hey my brother just thought i show you me little CHERRY CAKE this one is looking good, still just seedlings but damn i like it....

CLICK ON THE PICS....

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

PEACE:jump:

phog

Veteran
Gp7- thanks bro!

Puma- hello my friend, that's a nice a baby- looks a lot like two girls I have going now. :tiphat:

P

puma

hey PHOG:wave:
YES SIR my friend im hoping to get something like your #2 but with some nice PURPLE, thank you for bringing this one to my ATTENTION...
respect:bump:

4 Dragons

puma~ Nice that you were able to score some of those beans! Purple does lurk in the Cherry Cake; let me see if I can dig up something...

Attachments

• Seeds of Compassion Purple Cherry Cake.jpg
    Seeds of Compassion Purple Cherry Cake.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 15

VirginHarvester

Veteran
Nondual~ phog is 100% correct on the lineage of Orange Goo! NCG = Northern California Goo and is the same thing as Gooey. Gooeybreeder changed the name to Northern California Goo a few years ago but it all gets confusing I know. I just call her NCG most of the time. Maybe I should just call her by lineage... Gooey( mom) is:
cambodian (70's landrace)
Mex gold (70's landrace)
Lumbo gold (70's landrace)
Thai ( 80's landrace)
Maui (1972 wowie from the developer)
Wow, sounds fantastic, especially if the different landraces express.

So is the Cherry Cake actually available in seed? I didn't quite get that.

Thanks.

P

puma

hello THERE:wave:
4D thanks for that pic dude, would you happen to have a full pic of your CC???....

ok so i had a DEVASTATING problem come up awhile back that took 50 or so seedlings to there death and sadly 7 of those were my CHERRY CAKE, i have three that are still going and here they are....

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

FEMALE
7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

i plan on hitting a branch or two with some WHITE MUSTANG POLLEN creating the CHERRY MUSTANG HYBRID...
peace:wave:

phog

Veteran
Virginharvester- its not available right now, maybe in the future.

Puma- that picture is also cherry cake#2, there is a full plant shot in this thread. Ill try to find another in a few days. Bummer about the bad soil dude- can't wait for the cherry mustang.:tiphat:

phog

Veteran
Puma- not sure what you mean? The picture 4d posted is cherry cake#2, I have a bunch of pics of cc#2 at different stages, ill get those up in a few days.

P

puma

hey PHOG:wave:
sorry brother i thought you were talking about the pics i just put up...
peace:wave:

P.S. also you left a comment in my thread at the OTHER site and im unsure exactly what your meaning by that remark so if you could go back over there and tell me what you ment by that PLEASE...

Latest posts

Latest posts