What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

cherry bomb in the south east

B

blue_tick

yes the god bud x cherry bomb with flboy is bcbd god bud f2 x greengene's cherry bomb IBL, same cherry father as for our generation of cherry bomb IBL

thanks for droppin in and shedding some light on the gb x cb x. learning more as i go

peace

B

blue_tick

hmm great mind think alike. I know Mr. Greengenes felt Reeferman screwed the pooched with his Cherry Bomb. Id like to see some photos of you guys cherry god. I will try to grab some photos of the chocolate cherry GDP, she's a tasty banger. slams you right in the third eye.

soon as i have one bigger i will post a pix in here

peace

B

blue_tick

Great sounding cross FLboy, the sourdf2 should increase/improve the strength of effects of the peyote, with the added bonus of the peyote structure and trich production. Im along for the ride.

Excited to see your CherryBomb turns out,
I have some from MTG genetics and ran one that didnt grow so well and iirc it threw late nanners but strong old world smoke imo
] i gotta pop more to find the right one hopefully if its in there.

good luck on the season, ill be stopping-thru for sure

thanks for stopping by. this is my first run with these strains so it will be interesting for sure. i get a male and female of the f2's i will be making more of them to play with.

peace

G

Hey flboy, thought you might be interested in some pics of the same gear you have underway. These are at 33 days since 12/12 flip and look to be putting on some weight. During the first 2 weeks of flower, I had to be away for a couple of weeks and left these in the care of my sweet daughter who kept them from dying, but seriously overwatered as I kinda expected would happen. They've been in recovery ever since, so they're a bit behind.

God Bud x Cherry Bomb....topped

picture.php

View image in gallery

G Bud x Cherry Bomb.....untopped

God Bud f2

These girls along with other plants are flowering under 450 watts T5. First time I've used these and pretty happy so far. Will be going under 400 HPS soon.

Last edited:
B

blue_tick

kief

sweeeet. i think those are the first pix i have seen of them. i have 2 outside and have not sexed yet. they seem to be just now starting to get going. not sure if i started them to early down here or what or are they slow starters.

if you can keep me posted on the gb x cb as she progresses i would like to see her finish up

peace

B

blue_tick

little update. they seem to be loving the soil mix. strong branching is taken place and i am snapping the stocks as they grow. pix not the best quality but you can get the picture of what i mean. i am doing this on all branches and they don't seem to mind it at all.

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

B

blue_tick

thanks coba

they do seem happy. here is the f1 peyote purple x sour d.IBL one week from the first pix taken in the soil i am using. looks like she topped herself. branches have grown 3 inches since first pix or close to it. pix of the f2's when they get a little bigger along with the god bud x cherry bomb

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Looking good homie!! I just LST'd my outdoor Darlin's Net's and Raspberry Kush. You gonna LST those other branches growing up? I like to take them in all directions and try and cover the pot. Help's with the pot not drying out as fast, imo.

B

blue_tick

DTOG

i am going to let the bottoms grow out some then pinch and direct them over the pot's at least that is the plan. i will start this next visit.

i agree it will for sure help with the pot not drying so fast on me and help camo them to. i will pinch and bend all the branches as time goes on. i have broke a few tops already being to aggressive on the younger shoot's but all will be done. i want to open up the centers a bit for the sun to get to them and help keep from needing to clean up the bottoms as much (popcorn)

peace

B

blue_tick

she's out there. she is idle. i think she is deciding if she should bloom or grow LOL. soon as she goes to veg good i will post her up for sure. i will have some some cherry pollen for the glue.

peace

G

Looking great man, amazing how much growth happening in those 100g pots in such a short time!

gorilla ganja

Always get jealous watching you southern growers your so much further ahead than me. I just had what I hope is the last frost.
Loving the shape it's starting to take. They are looking nice and healthy flboy.

cheers GG

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
It's was so fucking hot today we need a break every now and than.
Hey flboy you ever grow ice bomb ? I was looking at that today.
I grew THC bomb auto I fucked that grow all up I admit it.