What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

cherry bomb in the south east

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
Yes he is !Flboy what the fuck was those extra seeds again? I have short term memory LOL I got high to much....I forget tons of shit!

B

blue_tick

welderdan

seems like most of the 5 i have are doing the red purple thing almost all the way up. so these are the one's to keep an eye on. the pix i put up yesterday is confirmed female. i do have 2 that are more green then the others so your answer has made my decision easy. if i get a male i will make reg. seeds and if not i will make s1 for future use (red stem). i do like the looks of this strain and will keep it around for sure

thanks welderdan

peace

B

blue_tick

wcs

the other 3 beans are killer purps. 10 week strain here is what your not wanting to hear but mostly sativa. look them up in bomb seeds big yield they say so don't let the 10 weeks boo you off LOL

not sure on the tt i am thinking all cherries this time. i only planned to do 3 in big pots and a few in small pots (30 gallon) later on and now i just drop 6 peyote purple x sour d f2 that was breed here so i want give them a go and see what up.

peace

B

blue_tick

coba

thanks brother. lets see what comes from these bombs.

nice score with pp = sk 1 for the win LOL

peace

Coba

Veteran
You're welcome FL bro. Here's to a fabulous season.

thanks too ... that pp was fun to grow.

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
Yeah if I was like you them bitches would be up and out doors :) .with sativa Dom like that is good to 12/12 them from seed for indoors.

B

blue_tick

welderdan says 9-10 weeks man. you might want to give them a run bro.

coba
i just drop 6 into towels of a purple peyote sour d f2's to put out and see what they do. i will show them a time or 2 here to show them as well. i think they should do good being they have breed here

peace

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
@flboy since you all ways wanna hook a brother up,this is the size of a marble off the scissors from the Gorilla Glue that I harvested yesterday....ITS yours brother
picture.php

B

blue_tick

oh shit. much appreciated for sure. that should be good for a good nap hahaha

look forward to it bro.

peace

B

blue_tick

so i'm thinking of laying the cherry bomb's on there side this weekend when i put them in the big pots and keep the top growing along the ground till they get close to 5-6 ft long and then let the top do its thing. the area i'm in is a funnel were the sun will hit them most of the day but not such a wide area so i have to kinda keep them in line with each other. i'm thinking this method will let the sun hit them all instead of the first one in line will cause shade down the line of the others. not sure how they will respond to this but going to find out i guess

any suggestions i would be glad to here them

peace

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
so i'm thinking of laying the cherry bomb's on there side this weekend when i put them in the big pots and keep the top growing along the ground till they get close to 5-6 ft long and then let the top do its thing. the area i'm in is a funnel were the sun will hit them most of the day but not such a wide area so i have to kinda keep them in line with each other. i'm thinking this method will let the sun hit them all instead of the first one in line will cause shade down the line of the others. not sure how they will respond to this but going to find out i guess

peace

You mean LST? You'll more than likely need to tie down all the lowers that shoot for the sky when you pull that top down. I've actually had to untie and let up the top of a plant before, because all the lowers grew up so much, the top wasn't growing as fast as I would have liked. I can almost guarantee your gonna need some sort of support come flower time, maybe not. Those metal rods with a green coating work a lot better than bamboo, ime.

WelderDan

Veteran

peace

They grow sideways just fine bro!

B

blue_tick

DTOG

thanks brother

i plan on putting something on the under side and then trellis the tops. i will let the top turn up once it hits about 6 ft unless i see the top won't catch up and do it sooner.

i just want to avoid what i had last year (14 ft monsters) that are easier to see from up above and we know how this state is.

peace

B

blue_tick

welderdan

thanks for the info that they do good side ways as i was curious if they would do ok like that.

nice bud you posted. is it strait cherry or is it the 99 x ?

how does the cherry yield any idea

peace