What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

cherry bomb in the south east

B

blue_tick

GG

they are for sure taking to the new home. i have pinched the side branches already and will redirect them out word. i have a piece of tight nit fence i plan to lay across them to keep making them go out and along the ground hope this will help out. mulch is in the near future as it will hold some moisture. the sun gets going this time of year here

peace

B

blue_tick

just checked the plot and i am glad to say i have 1 female of peyote purple x sour d f1's. i have some f2's out there as well . the f1 that is female has a purple streak running up the sides of the main. if i end up with a male from the f2's i will cross them as well or maybe just the f2's if lucky enough to get male and female

peace

B

blue_tick

WCS

here is the male cherry bomb that has potential to be the daddy. this boy has good smell and fuzzy stems at this stage

picture.php
picture.php

B

blue_tick

here is the female f1 of the peyote purple x sour d ibl. i have high hopes for this as well. she is a little bent from me taking pix

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
WCS

here is the male cherry bomb that has potential to be the daddy. this boy has good smell and fuzzy stems at this stage

View Image View Image

And nice structure to boot. That's one of the first things I take into consideration while selecting males. Learned that the hard way when I took a branch-less Darkstar male and made seeds with him. Every seed I grew from those x's inherited the corn-stalk structure , and I was really disappointed .

Bluto

Grew some of reefermans CB II back in the Emory days. Pretty but had the dreaded "no high". Crossed it with a Jordan of the Isles God bud circa 03 and that brought the strength and nice colors. A lot of people ran it and it was a serious yielder of purple red buds the reeked "like a bowl full of cherries" Good luck should be a large yield.

G

Very happy to see these growing outside and in the huge pots. I think the CBs will show their best in the outdoors. I grew 2 rounds in 2014/15 inside during cold weather and was happy with the results but always thought they belonged outside. I flowered under 400watt HPS and knew they needed more. Huge fan leaves kept too much of the plant in the shade. I plan to upgrade my lights and have another go later this year with beans made from my best mom and dusted with a great looking male from Dudeman/Cool Moe.

This is the baby momma of the CB plants you have going now

I put up a few more album pics from the 2 grows last year if you want to have a look. Looks like you got a great start, I'll be looking in often. Loved the high from these girls, just didn't have the light they needed for a big yield.

B

blue_tick

And nice structure to boot. That's one of the first things I take into consideration while selecting males. Learned that the hard way when I took a branch-less Darkstar male and made seeds with him. Every seed I grew from those x's inherited the corn-stalk structure , and I was really disappointed .

i was thinking the same thing brother. just needed some one else to confirm it for me. i believe he make make the cut. so now i will be looking to see which female is up to it

peace

B

blue_tick

Grew some of reefermans CB II back in the Emory days. Pretty but had the dreaded "no high". Crossed it with a Jordan of the Isles God bud circa 03 and that brought the strength and nice colors. A lot of people ran it and it was a serious yielder of purple red buds the reeked "like a bowl full of cherries" Good luck should be a large yield.

these are not from reeferman. i also have the god bud x cherry going but not the cherry you refer to. if i'm not mistaken wasn't his indica.

peace

B

blue_tick

Very happy to see these growing outside and in the huge pots. I think the CBs will show their best in the outdoors. I grew 2 rounds in 2014/15 inside during cold weather and was happy with the results but always thought they belonged outside. I flowered under 400watt HPS and knew they needed more. Huge fan leaves kept too much of the plant in the shade. I plan to upgrade my lights and have another go later this year with beans made from my best mom and dusted with a great looking male from Dudeman/Cool Moe.

This is the baby momma of the CB plants you have going now

I put up a few more album pics from the 2 grows last year if you want to have a look. Looks like you got a great start, I'll be looking in often. Loved the high from these girls, just didn't have the light they needed for a big yield.

kief
thanks for droppin in and shedding light on this for me. i hope i can do these justice and take them to there limit's. i will take you up on looking at your albums.

i look forward to these blowing up in the next few weeks. if you see something don't hesitate to speak up and that goes for all that view this thread

peace

B

blue_tick

kief

one question after looking thru your album. which one did you prefer the green or the red striped plants. i have three of the red stem females. and what did the green pheno taste like

peace

Bluto

Reeferman had a CB II which was a mix of two cherry bomb lines. Mr. Greengenes and another from California, which was the indica. I remember reading that the cherry bomb was Jack Herers favorite. It did have the red stems a strong cherry odor. I have messed around with the cherry AK and it is similar in the smell department. Im a big fan of the cherries. I have a chocolate cherry GDP that fills my cherry slot for now, have some friends that have dropped everything to run her.
That is amazing you have a cherry god, what are the chances. Good luck

G

kief

one question after looking thru your album. which one did you prefer the green or the red striped plants. i have three of the red stem females. and what did the green pheno taste like

peace

I definitely liked the smell and taste of the red stem plants better although the green pheno was a bit more potent. Red stem girls had a strong fuel/solvent smell and kind of an electric sativa buzz starting out, which turned into a happy summertime, fire up the grill kind of high. Green pheno was a more laid back, listen to music or watch the tube.

Loved them both and plan to grow again.

B

blue_tick

kief

thanks for the feed back. i didn't end up with a green female but i do have the male so we will see what happens. look forward to the red's for sure

peace

B

blue_tick

bluto

the god x cherry come from the same place i received these from not sure there the same but that is a coincidence

that chocolate cherry sounds good as well

peace

Cool Moe

Veteran
yes the god bud x cherry bomb with flboy is bcbd god bud f2 x greengene's cherry bomb IBL, same cherry father as for our generation of cherry bomb IBL

Bluto

hmm great mind think alike. I know Mr. Greengenes felt Reeferman screwed the pooched with his Cherry Bomb. Id like to see some photos of you guys cherry god. I will try to grab some photos of the chocolate cherry GDP, she's a tasty banger. slams you right in the third eye.

Critter

Think for yourself, question authority
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great sounding cross FLboy, the sourdf2 should increase/improve the strength of effects of the peyote, with the added bonus of the peyote structure and trich production. Im along for the ride.

Excited to see your CherryBomb turns out,
I have some from MTG genetics and ran one that didnt grow so well and iirc it threw late nanners but strong old world smoke imo
] i gotta pop more to find the right one hopefully if its in there.

good luck on the season, ill be stopping-thru for sure

Latest posts

Latest posts