What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chemdawg D (??) vs Pacific's G13...

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Rudedude said:
I can understand how people can get frustrated by not having access to strains that they read so much about but I grew for many years before I had access to SEEDBANKS and my garden consisted of seeds collected from whatever good pot I had come across. Nowdays with killer genetics available to everybody at bargain prices (maybe not for all strains but there are great deals out there) everybodies garden can rock but people always lust after that which they don't have. The grass is always greener on someone else's lawn (or in their closet). Instead of focusing on what you don't have appreciate what you do have, that works not only with clones but with life in general. Eventually the genetics will work their way around and in the meantime there are excellent genetics already available (and probably in your stable).

Mr. Mo said:
Ya know I hate to get involved in these elite threads and everytime I hear that old do your time and pay your dues thing it makes me laugh or cringe. There are two sides to that story and I am not whining because it is partially true. I finally was a able to score a few elites after freaking almost loosing faith in this whole process of being accepted and earning my wings so to speak. Funny thing is I have been here since the inception of this place and only recently been gifted clones. I have bought almost every popular breeders seeds and supported them. Grown and shown all the plants ... never got me anywhere. It only started for me when Rez told me he was gonna get me one and openly told me he could not after about a year of waiting. No offense to him. At that point I was offered by a good member here.

I know saying earn and prove yourself is a way to keep the wolfs at bay but it is not always true. We all have to understand that this is a business and all of you are potential revenue makers or future seed manufacturer's here. That to me is the only reason that these elites get started. There is future money to made by keeping it in tight circles and anyone who says it's not is just lying. I also know that talking like this does not earn me any points to those who have them, but as I have always stated I am not in this game to make money and not everyone is. I am simply here because I love the herb and wanna smoke the best before I die. I don't have time to work a seed line and look for elites out of numbers of plants as most here.

I am happy for the one's I have, just don't lie to people and give them false hopes.

Mo,

Well said guys +,

I have been member for over a year now thats about how long it took me for. It really doesn't matter though some people just connect with you though, so you know its all good.

SmokeyPufmaster

Veteran
Yes you certainly killed my mans smoke report. Discussion of the topic is one thing but going far off topic is another. I ask in the interest of the thread starter we discuss the smoke report. Not how clones are given.

If you want that discussion start a thread in the approiate forum, Thanks!

G

Sorry...

Sorry...

Yea I guess your right. Sorry beancounter, I apologize, never meant for this shit... just kind of get caught up in the moment. Looks like some nice buds though... I hope you made beans :joint:

G

well that was fun...

back to the thread-
beancounter, you said you have the real chemdawg d now, are you now sure yet that o's cut was fake? the chemdawg d has a couple characteristics that easily identify her even in veg.

one thing is, every few nodes my mom and cuts taken from her put out a weird looking three bladed fan leaf with the central blade curving slightly at the tip and slightly overlapping the left blade. here's a very shitty pic but you get the idea:

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
Well I dont seem to have friends because none of these elites have made their way here in the north lmao j/k I couldnt care less about all these damn bagseed projects but if they are the holy grail then so be it, what kind of populations have been grown of Sour Diesels and these Chemdogs and such? Any info on the breeding part and how it went? Pics of the breeding projects? Anything? Kinda gives me the feeling that these are just the basic "very good" accidental crosses or bagseed thats been kept around, we have plants like that now if I call it the Warthog Weed or something like that and hype it for a few years, do s1's and "backcrosses" of it then maybe in a year or two or in a week we have a new elite clone only strain, its all just about how much people hype these things...and still, havent seen a modern plant that kicks my ass like for example real haze, but to each his/hers own, I couldnt care less anymore, no-one sent me any of these things in the past so I dont need them in the future, got a lot more interesting things to do. Just my 2cents, take it easy people.

JJ-NYC

exactlywatt said:
I believe the "O" stands for outkastt, in reference to her cut of chem D she got from Mr. Danko.

I also hope it turns out to be legit for ya mysta. Gas in cali is crazy exspensive! :D
Why rename something that has a name already? It just adds to the confusion. Either its the Chem D or not. not some of this "outkastt" shit.

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
Because its fun to rename plants to cause confusion, soon we call everything something like GHSP98SSHBBSBNAOF (greenhouse seeds pre 98 Super Silver Haze bred by Shantibaba not Arjan or Franco) :D get the point? :D There is no point in any of it LMAO.

stretchpup

JJ I want what you're smoking. :joint: I interpreted it as he's simply dropping the "O" in there to differentiate the source of the cut.

O's Chemdawg D,
JB's Chemdawg D,

It was meant in that context... tho I am stoned.

High&Lonesome: I have to check for that leaf pattern!

Last edited:

JJ-NYC

stretchpup said:
JJ I want what you're smoking. :joint: He's not renaming it simply dropping the "O" in there to differentiate the source of the cut.

O's Chemdawg D,
JB's Chemdawg D,

It was meant in that context.

High&Lonesome: I have to check for that leaf pattern!
I'm smoking the Chem D and if I give someone a cut of my Chem D does that make it J's Chem D? The real deal all came from one source the man himself Chemdog.

G

as stretch said its just a way to differentiate between a legit chemdawg d cut and one that is very questionable at the moment. people that got it from outkastt will immediately know which they have.

calling them two different things isnt what leads to the confusion, its the fact that someone is giving out fake chemdawg d's.

JJ-NYC

High&Lonesome said:
as stretch said its just a way to differentiate between a legit chemdawg d cut and one that is very questionable at the moment. people that got it from outkastt will immediately know which they have.

calling them two different things isnt what leads to the confusion, its the fact that someone is giving out fake chemdawg d's.
I get the point but nothing should be traded or passed around unless they know it's the real deal. But if you never smoked Chem D before how do you know it's real?

G

i feel the same jj, but some people still pass out stuff that isnt legit. just because its wrong and annoying doesnt mean it doesnt happen.

if you've never smoked chem d, you'll have to look at who you got it from i guess. :confused: its going to be og kush-esque pretty soon, there wil be 37 known chemdawg d's, lol.

Breezy420

High&Lonesome said:
its going to be og kush-esque pretty soon, there wil be 37 known chemdawg d's, lol.

That will for sure happen now that the Chem D x Kush beans have been sold. I'm sure there will be people passing around those cuts labeled as Chem D. Won't come from me tho :wave: any that leave my stable will be labeled correctly.

exactlywatt

I'm sure that since Danny Danko gave this cut out he can verify it's authenticity. And JJ-NYC your right, once that happens there is no need to call it anything but simply Chemdog D.

G

High&Lonesome said:
i feel the same jj, but some people still pass out stuff that isnt legit. just because its wrong and annoying doesnt mean it doesnt happen.

if you've never smoked chem d, you'll have to look at who you got it from i guess. :confused: its going to be og kush-esque pretty soon, there wil be 37 known chemdawg d's, lol.

to be fair, beancounter spoke with danny and h told bean that the cut O recieved was the real deal, so you really cant fault O for that. it aso came froma trusted source that labled it chemdawg, I would have thought the same thing.

guerilla

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts