What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chemdawg D (??) vs Pacific's G13...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evolution

'every need has an ego to feed'- bob marley

...sounds like great 'ego' bait tho...wonder if you will have any takers?

tarzan--lol..u make me smile...is that the whole point or what...if so, kudos...if not, if you honestly think you can "OUT CULTIVATE" PEOPLE...HAHAHA...ROCK ON tARZAN...

i'd like to see some pics, although thats not a challenge, i just like pics...

peace and hair grease

G

tarzan of thc said:
nick11 I haven't run the DAS before. They are good yielders from what I have seen. I have some that autoflowered and will be finishing maybe as early as July.

This thread was closed for a spell. I was PISSED OFF! I thought smokeypuffmaster was trying to save a few people from the grow smackdown I was getting ready to lay on a few people. Evidently he was just trying to simmer things down.

So I will give all my haters a day to sign up for my GROW CHALLENGE. I can only hope they have balls enough to sign up. MtnJohn your getting cultivated if you sign up. Guerilla1018 you will be roadkill. Rezdog I will trounce you. Seriously Rezdog aka "Mr. Breeder" you are gonna be my favorite notch on my gardeners tool belt. Years from now I will be showing people that notch and telling them "That notch is for when I outgrew REZDOG". Now sign up.

It is going to be all around best grow. Healthiest plants, best individual plants, nicest buds and average yield per plant.

Now here are the special invitees.
Damakkus you wanted pics and proof there will be lots of them all summer
Bensittinback same for you
guerilla1018
High&Lonesome
Grat3fulh3ad
Rezdog

Don't give me any further crap about posting pictures or prove it crap. I can't get any better proof than to OUTGROW all of you right now.

Nobody else in the history of all the threads, on all the pot message boards, in the entire cyber world has EVER called people out. I have set myself up for a lifetime of cyber ridicule. I HAVE HUGE BALLS! Be signed up on this thread in the next 24 hours or bow to Tarzan "IC BIG GUNS".

Discuss.......

Its just me against the wolrd baby! - 2pac :biglaugh:

:lurk:

BUDDY BOY

Lets do it... From out of the shadows I will throw my hat into the ring. STRAIGHT DIRT!!! Tarzan, Im board so i will entertain your interest and accept your grow off. I want to see if I can really grow anyhow.... You know, compared to "BIG GUNS"!! If I dont respond, my PM stay open as I hang out in certain areas....

Fire

tarzan why do you hijack a thread 52 pages in???

i wanted to share my experice with the O CD soon...but you fucked the thread up

I am starting a new thread for the Growdown.

Buddyboy you can join. There can be growers who just want to do it for the fun of a challenge. You might beat me because I don't hate you. LOL! You are trying to didtact me with tits in your avitar. Not fair fuy.

So far....

Tarzan of Thc
Buddy Boy

Hey fire post away. Maybe you can start a Chemdog thread then you can fight the Chemdog clique.

damakkus

West Coast ICer
:violin:

Tarzan talkin more shit. IMHO I have not come across anybody that talks as much crap as you. I can see him now posting other growers pics, but for shits and giggles why wait till summer, lets put pics up now.

My Dog is ready :nanana:

I dont know why it is so hard to get a pic of all your bean packs. I know, cause you are a LIAR and dont have shit.

Talk is cheap. Put up or SHUT UP

wick650

Can't we all just ignore the douche and talk about the thread's subject?

Yo damakkus how did your Outkast CD cut turn out? Does'nt look too shabby to me... could you please tell us about the scent etc.?

D

DJ_highst_

wick650 said:
Can't we all just ignore the douche and talk about the thread's subject?

Yo damakkus how did your Outkast CD cut turn out? Does'nt look too shabby to me... could you please tell us about the scent etc.?

true that, fuck that kid anyways.

Has anyone else (beside BC) taken the Chemystery all the way to flower yet. I am interested in this cut. I was supposed to get the Chemystery cut, but the person never came through, but I am still interested to see what this cut can do. peace_highst

damakkus

West Coast ICer
Sorry wick thats not the Chemystery. Its actually some Straw D I just ran. I am just getting a little upset with tarzan talking and not backing his words. I want to put him on ignore but want to give him a chance to prove himself.

I have 6 CheMysterys veggin right now. I am trying to get them bushy before flower.

I am really surprised at the amount of peeps curious about this cut. It makes it really exciting to have you know with all the drama.

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
this is why this thread shoulda stayed closed.
now it's a "i have a bigger dick than you" thread.
MODS.........

Status
Not open for further replies.