What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chemdawg 91 pheno hunt

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
come on you guys are starting to talk the smack at the beginning of a multiple year long project. let my genetics and gardening skills speak for themselves, silly billies.

Why dont you let 'em speak.
You aint hypin much around these parts.
Especially using the same genetics every other so called breeder is using.

DJXX

Veteran
By the sounds of your posts, and the reluctance to post where they came from, I'm gonna throw a shot out in the dark here, and say your teacher was somebody that worked for/with Swerve. And that the bulk seeds you have are either Deadhead OG's, or the strain marketed by CC as Chem 91'. Please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.
plus an SD IBL in the mix...my finger points to swerve too...only thing is he would not have gifted 500 to anyone....and if you think you have to sort through 500 to pick a 91 leaner....dono this whole thread sounds a lil fishy....people on this site can back up their words...why can't you??? why the see donor mystery???...DJXX

ogdizzle

plus an SD IBL in the mix...my finger points to swerve too...only thing is he would not have gifted 500 to anyone....and if you think you have to sort through 500 to pick a 91 leaner....dono this whole thread sounds a lil fishy....people on this site can back up their words...why can't you??? why the see donor mystery???...DJXX
they arent swerves, they come from a prixed breeder who chemdog himself said had a real cut. Plus nobody gifted 500 seeds man I inherited this big bag. Maybe I don't need 500 plants to choose from but I'm doing it because I can.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 12

ogdizzle

Why dont you let 'em speak.
You aint hypin much around these parts.
Especially using the same genetics every other so called breeder is using.

Quit hating on me kinfolk. Everyone else and thier mother has OG crosses these days, so what if I want to make mine. Plus I also work with old and almost lost landraces to preserve and creare true monohybrid f1. So no I don't use the same genetics as everyone, I gave some rare strains I am keeping alive.

ogdizzle

By the sounds of your posts, and the reluctance to post where they came from, I'm gonna throw a shot out in the dark here, and say your teacher was somebody that worked for/with Swerve. And that the bulk seeds you have are either Deadhead OG's, or the strain marketed by CC as Chem 91'. Please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.
The main reason for me keeping the breeder in the dark for now is purely a security matter. If you don't understand, well I can't do anything about that.

ogdizzle

I'm pissing off all these breeders with thier tiny grows selecting breeders from tiny pools. Time to change the game up!

ogdizzle

Yup, pics or it didn't happen...

Share some pics of any of the plants you have grown or are growing.

a sneak peak of my grow, in most of the tents are pollinated breeders in flower, except the room wit 2 4x4 and one 2x4 those are my veg tents. The big plants are selected landrace mothers I'm finished cloning, so Im throwing into flower for personal smoke.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 19

ogdizzle

landrace mothers im just going flower for personal smoke, now i took my clones off them

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 13

ogdizzle

other veg tent with testers, all these pictures are current. only flowers I have now are filled with seed an sprayed with clay/water mix so not the pretiest picture to show.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 9

ogdizzle

im very selective, I throw plants out on regular even thrown out whole lines if they aren't up to my standards. Most these breeders in here think breeding is taking thier two favorite plants and making babies, now they are a breeder? GTFO

ogdizzle

this a pic from one of the breeding tents preserving landraces very early in flower stage

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 13
Z

Ziggaro

Good luck man. In a couple years who knows we could all have missed out on something special by not paying you the proper attention. Good vibes from here man.
One thing I wanted to mention though.. It's not nice to rag on other breeders "small" setups. I mean.. you have small setups..you just have a couple of them. It seems like a lot of small time setups get scaled up to large inefficient setups when your 1 4 x 4 room turns into 5 4 x 4 rooms or whatever the case may be. It works in a prohibition market but this style of growing will only last as long as prohibition.
Peace

WelderDan

Veteran
I'm pissing off all these breeders with thier tiny grows selecting breeders from tiny pools. Time to change the game up!

Who exactly have you managed to piss off, and what exactly do you have to show that pissed them off? If your work is pissing people off, give us an example of something you've done that's causing such an uproar.