What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chemdawg 101

W

wonkanobe

I have pix of my moms if it would interest anyone I can post the side by sides

chem d
chem 4
91 chem a - the skun va cut form skunk va at og
91 chem b- another 91 cut inspecta gave me very good
orginal d/dawyrecker- legit cut
double dawg

I have moms of each if you want me to put pix of each let me know

Dusty Bowls

man...this stuff is all so dumb.

chem is a good line and all but its not the be all end all of herb ;) anyway, wonkanobe your OD cut ist he same one schrooomy got and passed around and is infact rediculous. :)

JJ-NYC

m.steelers said:
Based on the writeup JJ-NYC did at OG a while back Dawg was known as "Diesel" as a nickname in NYC, then a cross to the MSSxNL was made and that cross was known as "Original Diesel", "Diesel #1", and "Underdawg", other nicknames came up too... and based on the last post from him there was also bagseed that got around which people also used the same names for.
Yes that's true but I think I made a mistake when I called the 91 x ss/nl the Original Diesel. The 91 Chem was called the "Diesel" first making it the "Original Diesel". The ss/nl cross is the Diesel #1 or Underdawg(the name I like to use for the real cut)the offspring from the Original. I know it's confusing but names weren't that big then and any Chem strain or cross was just called "Diesel".

Last edited:
G

Dusty Bowls said:
man...this stuff is all so dumb.

chem is a good line and all but its not the be all end all of herb ;) anyway, wonkanobe your OD cut ist he same one schrooomy got and passed around and is infact rediculous. :)

this thread isnt saying chemdawg the be all end all of herb. its simply a resource for the many people who are confused by the whole 'chemdawg' thing. if ya start at the beginning you'll see that. :wink:

i'd love to see the pics joe, bring 'em on!

Last edited:

Dusty Bowls

man i just mean its funny to read phil try to post up something like that to discredit a really good clone i dont know thats what i thought was real dumb and its my opinion that chem isnt the end all of herb, and it would be so confusing if people like phil wouldnt spout off like they were. theres a headband around here that looks and tastes a lot more lemony than it does diesely...

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
JJ thanks for the clarification bro. appreciate all the work.

HL, I agree let's not let it get out of control, I think everyone can maintain civility.

I took a quick snap of some od i have goin right now. it's still fairly immature but I thought it was worth lookin at. she'll fatten up and go all nodular in the next 10 days or so. This will be my last run of her for a while so I wanted to add some more pics for review.

Take Care,
M :rasta:

G

thanks for the pic updates m and stretch. :wave: stretch, i hope you document the difference in the tipped and non-tipped buds as time progresses. it will be interesting to see how much more the tipped buds produce.

G

thanks sativabelieva! :) yeah, chemdog's thread was binned due to some people feeling the need to fight non-stop in it. its a shame, some good info was lost there.

SativaBelieva

Hey H&L, I have read your TrainWreck thread too... it got me looking for that bud... and it was one of the stongest -indeed lazy- high's I have come across... smooth smoke... and very mouth numbing...

Now I am curious how you would rate ChemDawg against TrainWreck... and what is your current top 3?

W

wonkanobe

Ok you asked for it here it is

Most of the chem strains on one page. These are my moms chem d,chem4,91chem(skunkva cut),91(unkown),double chemdawg(pheno#2),dwayrecker/original diesal.

Chem D -

double chemdawg(pheno2)

chem 4

Original Diesal/dawyrecker

91 chem -(skunk va cut)

91 chem unkown

Last edited:

mtnjohn

Veteran
wonkanobe said:
Ok you asked for it here it is

original Diesal/dawyrecker

thanks JB for postin those up
the OD you have looks just like the cut M. Steeler's has...i know, cuz i have it too
...looks just like it>>>aka "saliva twins"

mj

Last edited:

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
Yawn... Did you grow it yourself? The 3 or 4 people you tried it from probably all sourced it from each other... It's probably not too hard to figure out. It could very well have been the wrong one from the start. The pic that Joe just put up does look the same, the leaves are spot on ringers... it is tough to say in veg though... we'll see later for sure. Until then.... Ill get you some swelled-up, nobby assed, OD pics for review... Later tonight if I can find the time.

Nspecta

Veteran
Dusty Bowls said:
wonkanobe your OD cut is the same one schrooomy got and passed around :)

This...^^^...is actually True...Won's Original Diesel is tha same exact cut Shrooomy sourced from PA...which, I've heard is different than tha Diesel #1, DayWrecker, UnderDawg cut/s.

IGT

Latest posts

Latest posts