What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chemdawg 101

G

thanks for throwing pics up stretch! looking great fo far brother!

thanks for all the kind words guys. im glad this thread is helping people out. :D

purp&kush- yeah, thats what i originally thought, but chemdog said he found a male in the first 4 he popped. selfed seeds can contain a male, but its a long-stretch, imho.

Pbud

Has anyone smoked both the d and #4. I think they are close but i like the d more what does anyone else think. Oh yea Ginger or Maryann?

JDOG6000

Veteran
He He, that was funny Pbud.
Nice plants stretch. Good to see you around. Now I'm even more intrigued by the D.
What a great structure it has. The 91 grows different. But it's dank! I'm sure all 3 are.
I'm about to flower my #4 any day now.
Here she is. It's smaller(about 16 inches) and has a more natural structure compared to stretchy pups. For reference purposes.

Last edited:
G

hey j ahve you smoked any chemdawg yet at all. weather it be the d the 4 or the 91?

JDOG6000

Veteran
Just the 91 MysterX.
And in about 2-3 weeks I'm cutting mine down. The 91 that is.
Havn't smoked the #4 or the D yet.
But I look forward to it.
I don't have the D though. So that will have to wait.

Last edited:
G

sweet well i would say then in 2-3 weeks we can chill and you can smoke them. hahahahaha i want you to see what i was saying about the d over the 91. will be chill. havent kicked it in a while my friend..

sqwirl

That sounds like one awesome session...
:joint:

Jealousy sets in.

:pointlaug I think the only way I'll get to try a "ChemDawg" is with my new rez trinity beans. Not the tried and true Dawgs, but I think they should be some great crosses. So I'll get to try some watered down Dawgs someday!!

Grandpa L

Superb thread. Thankyou very much for sharing this sometime cryptic information. Many things are revealed. Peace, GranpaL

Last edited:

scrappy

On the road to clone only...
Veteran
MysterX said:
sweet well i would say then in 2-3 weeks we can chill and you can smoke them. hahahahaha i want you to see what i was saying about the d over the 91. will be chill. havent kicked it in a while my friend..

Shit... I'll be in Cali in 3 weeks.... I wanna play too!!.. :wave: .lol...damn you guys are lucky..congrats....peace...scrappy

sugabear_II

Veteran
thanks H&L

Is there any info on the mass superskunk?

I know of some people who have been running a very nice superskunk clone in the Northest NY/VT/MA/ME area for a while - just wondering if it is some how connected.

-suga

G

hey sugabear :wave:

my memory is a bit shaky on the mass superskunk. i believe its just a great pheno found in a pack of late-80s/early-90s sensi superskunk. i used to know more about it, i'll see what i can find out for you.

any skunk fanatics care to chip in?