What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chemdawg 101

G

i think personally j your right.

chemd
tahoe ogk
daze
chem4
giesel

fire man great lookin buds joe but yeah she just dont look like the d.. more like mass ss to me as well... but damn bro killer skills all i ahve to say...

cannigrow

looks like MSS to me. Very much like Ohenry and my stretchier pheno...did it strech a bit or stay stout and short? a full plant shot would clear it up

Last edited:

Guest423

Veteran
stretchpup said:
Nobody here doubts you, M. You're always up front and honest. :respect:

Phil, we all know how cut trading can go...

Remember "Teh D"

:laughing: that really is the funniest thing i've ever seen in my life :laughing: not many posts actually make me laugh out loud for real but that one did forsure :muahaha: :muahaha:

T

THCV

holy shit, swerve, i blazed a spliff of your chem d and almost hacked out a lung. That shit was very strong, but in need of a longer cure--i got the rest curing up now. You cut those recently right? Beautiful nugs, thanks for the dank!

Where's the thread on the Kush Summit? What a fucking blast that was, I am still high from it...

G

thanks for all the input guys...
havent smoked her yet....so, we'll see....looks taisty at least.

oh...and she streched out for me......i think?

Last edited:
G

JDOG6000 said:
Whatever it is Joe. It will be dank!

Yea joe...I don't know how you decide what to keep cause everything I see of yours looks like a frosty winner lol :smoke: nice1!

JDOG6000

Veteran
I basicly keep the strains that get smoked the fastest.
Thats a good way to gauge it.
Whatever jars empty the quickest are usually the ones I like keep.
For example my kushy OG always goes way faster then the rest of my strains.

G

JDOG6000 said:
I basicly keep the strains that get smoked the fastest.
Thats a good way to gauge it.
Whatever jars empty the quickest are usually the ones I like keep.
For example my kushy OG always goes way faster then the rest of my strains.

lol jdogg are you like some kind of a chem/kush god or what?? :D

Yea your right it is a good way to gauge it, sometimes though I get in weird moods for certain smoke, surprisingly I had a killer craving for some OG ksuh a few weeks ago, had to settle for schwagg...

Last edited:

mtnjohn

Veteran
m.steelers said:
He said, she said....

Original Diesel

more later

6h2s3ur.jpg

Hmmm......just looking at joe's chemysty plant , it reminded me of M's OD pic
anyone else see the similarities ?

mj

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
hey buddy - yeah, they look similar for sure, I have an old pic that looks quite identical, i'd have to find it... I'll have some parting shots of my last OD run in a couple days. I'm taking her down very soon... Bustin out!

I've seen a couple recent Chem D shots that also have many similarities in structure to that OD cut.... although the Chem D shots do have more resin production than the OD, that is clear.

Last edited:

REZDOG

Veteran
Hmmmm....those are killer shots of Joe's Sour Diesel IBL are sweet....and I see physical similarities,but they (essentially) end there-and yes,I do have the 'OD' or 'D#1' Clone to compare to...

G

thats joeshmoe's "chem mystery" cut from outkastt i believe rez. is the "OD" cut you have from schroomery? i hear from ny thats its not the original but there should be some side by sides soon

mtnjohn

Veteran
actually Rez....those are joe's "mystery chem" shots ...not SD ibl

so the similarities may go a little further than just physical appearance
i just happened to look at joes pic's and noticed that they looked much like the "OD" pic's M had posted...just popped into my head right off, soon as i saw the pics

and as far as i know the "chemystery' cut has yet to be fully identified...several say it's the MSS cut
this is the cut that Outkastt was given by danny danko in a little chinese carryout container labeled "CD"
just to clear things up a slight bit

heh...ya beat me to it H&L , thanks

mj

Last edited:

Fire

High Everyone,

I thought I might post up a picture of what came to me as the 'outkastt chemdog' or 'stoney awards chemdog' ...

I don't know how to eloquently say or explain it, so I will just do it bluntly.

IT IS NOT A REAL CHEMDAWG/CHEMDOG, maybe a cross possibly?? Starts off great, grows great, heavy yielder, fat nugs, etc. The smell is along the lines of a Sour Diesel smell but very watered down and the potency is just .... not really all that

I am not hating in anyway or trying to bring negative attention to anyone. This is my Honest Opinion.

I've never smoked any Chemdawgs as of yet, so I am not really an authority to say, however, I have the ECSD and I was under the impression that any Chemdawg is more potent or better than ECSD? With the O's Chemdog, this is not the case ....

For example, I let 3 un-bias, un-icmag educated friends go through 3 jars of urb (shoreline, schrom, and o's cd), of all 3 jars all 3 friends ask me "is this BC bud???" when holding the O's cd jar.

Of course I had very high hopes while growing it out and am very grateful I got the chance to grow it out myself .... it was a great experience just to see :smile:

but FWIW - the outkastt, Danny Danko, Stoney Awards Chemdog - is either a mistake passed out or someone straight got played and NOT one of the Chemdogs here in this thread ... absolutely 100% no way...... and whether or not I grew it properly, buds grown next to it are BOMB.

I only have 1 pic at the moment, still got plenty of nugs of it left...I will try to get some dry shots soon. And BTW I have a new ChemD cut baby and it looks totally different then the O's CD at the same age :wink:

sorry if I create any drama, I'm just speaking my Truth.

Thanks H&L, this thread is a great contribution to many...

919fakedog.jpg

3x3 Ebb&Flow tray under a 600 watt HPS

mtnjohn

Veteran
right on bro......tell it like it is

we expect no less
thanks for postin up , your pic's look quite a bit different than joes
good to hear another POV than BC's on this cut

mj

btw...anyone heard from BC ?

G

thanks for the honest report fire, its nice to hear something sucks once in awhile, lol. :) and i can most definately attest to fire's growing skill, i smoked some of his first run of shoreline and it was absolutely incredible, hands down.

REZDOG

Veteran
mtnjohn said:
actually Rez....those are joe's "mystery chem" shots ...not SD ibl

Really?
Check out Joe's SD IBL thread:
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=53003&page=5&pp=15
joeshmoe said:
Dam REZ>>>>>>
after smoking her a bit more after full cure.....
i can see why you've used her in so many breeding projects....

SHE'S FABULOSO!!!!!!!!!

extra clean Diesel taist... great buzz.....now, if i could just get mine to look like Xtra's.....:) have to keep trying...
i have to KEEP looking again and again...drooling all over the place...
absoloutly Beautiful girls you have there X.... :headbange

she looks so different in vegg.....first 2 pics are the mom i took this cut from.

i get the feeeling more and more......i really have to pop more beans at one time to find the very best she has to offer......with all kinds...
She DA kind KIND kind, REZ....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:) :headbange hehehe i'm tellin you...
hehehehe i think you figured that a LONG time ago.:)
...and tell me I'm wrong.

Joe,clarify,would ya,pleeeze? :smile:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts