What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chemdawg 101

REZDOG

Veteran
Ah,HA!
I was right. :D

Thanks,Joe,for clearing that up,that Sour Diesel IBL looks great!
"Looks like Chem family stuff" is right,a few years of my selective breeding would be wasted if that wasn't the case.

G

no, i believe joe was referencing the pics you posted. just looking at the two different sets of pics clears it up.

G

Fire said:
i thought this was a chemdawg thread???

me too.

and the original pictures in question are o's chem d. look at how different the plants look and if thats not enough, read the writing on the pots. i believe schmoe referenced the pics rez posted with the "^^^^^" comment.

11718shmoe_gardens_288.jpg

11718SD_ibl_009.jpg

Last edited:

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
I still think there is some confusion friends. The first pic joe put up asks if it "looks like ChemD?" even in the title it says "ChemD?", the second pics that Rez posted are the IBL from Joe's thread. Joe then confirmed that the pics Rez posted were the IBL, indicated by the ^^^^^^ which means directly above. the first "ChemD" pics are not in the IBL thread.. Both sets pics look great and Joe is one of the best growers I have seen on the boards, period... much respect. And that IBL is a spittin image of the SD clone too, so fine work there Rez. I guess it doesnt even matter really.. but I still thought it seemed confusing and that's my 2 cents, for what it's worth. :) I hope everyone has a great day, peace to all.

M :rasta:

Last edited:
G

pics joe posted- o's chem d
pics rez posted- sd ibl

m's right, joe's '^^^^^^^' comment was to rez's pic, or at least thats how i understood it. the pics joe posted that look completely different than the sd ibl are o's chem d aka chem mystery. it even says it on the bucket, and the bucket dont lie.

back on with the show please. :smile:

mysta177

Yea Im 100% sure its Os cut joe posted first. Its labled chem D as this is what it was gifted as. I think Joe was baked lol....Ill give him a ring!!

G

High&Lonesome said:
pics joe posted- o's chem d
pics rez posted- sd ibl

m's right, joe's '^^^^^^^' comment was to rez's pic, or at least thats how i understood it. the pics joe posted that look completely different than the sd ibl are o's chem d aka chem mystery. it even says it on the bucket, and the bucket dont lie.

back on with the show please. :smile:

lol thats what I was thinking... you poeple confuse me..

G

DUDE...
sorry for the confusion...
i posted pics of both....
i think Mtn John was right....so was REZ...mtnjohn was looking at the Mystery Chem and REZ at the SD..............simple missunderstanding....?
somthing else had to happen....because i dont believe MtnJohn to be banned for disagreeing....

SO>>>>>>>SORRY again for any confusion i may have caused.:(

ON WITH THE SHOW:)

G

fantastic looking plants there cbf. :D the #4 is a bit leafier and takes a little more abuse from what i've seen. they both love the scorching east coast sun!

sugabear_II

Veteran
hey noticed some tasty chem d crosses up on the bay today....

and come on homerun and talk about something you know about - res was not the reason mtn john got banned - was first thought so - but there was another thread that actually was the reason...

G

well from just how there growin id take the 4, im a sucker for big budded gals:D

CBF

G

sugabear_II said:
hey noticed some tasty chem d crosses up on the bay today....

and come on homerun and talk about something you know about - res was not the reason mtn john got banned - was first thought so - but there was another thread that actually was the reason...

whoah dude, left a nasty note

Peace bro