What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chemage almost done

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah Karma CannaCoop kept a mother of the Chemage. He also has a mother now of the Karma Jack and soon to run it also.

Hey Benji that's the same plant you see I was just lucky enough to go see her in person and take a few pics of her. I got spider mites from a cut then I gave some cuts to Canna that where infected with spider mites we both have been battling them. I'm prety sure canna's getting preditor mites instead of all those nasty chemicals everyone usully uses to get rid of them. I have shut down for the summer and hopefully with no plant life the spider mites will have no food source and have moved on.

CANNACO-OP

Farmassist
Veteran
Here's Canna's Chemage I was lucky enough to see and trim her in person :woohoo: thanks again for letting me help trim and letting me take some pics.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

looks like ya need a pedicure there bud or is that "grow jam" ya got there.

CANNACO-OP

Farmassist
Veteran
If I look back @ this thread, the first pics are what came from the test grow, got a pack of 10 of the ChemAge, think it was like 9 or so sprouted, but remember that only one lonely female, and I took cuts of them all, culled the males and kept the one, flowered her out and like it, so kept the cut as a mum and ran her bunch of times...and she is still around.

i think the line deserves more work, it is one of the most unusualy flowering plants I have seen. Here are some pics at about day 36ish?

As i said, we found only one female, we dnk if there are many pheno out there or what to expect, but we do love it.

Smoke is sweeter like blue cotton candy with a little fuel for kick.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

and yep, mites are doin fine also!

CANNACO-OP

Farmassist
Veteran
hate nutes, predator mites seem to work the best for ours, just been lazy about getting more, been collectin some greenlace wings and releasin em, see one in there, but pretty breezy for them to fly around.

CANNACO-OP

Farmassist
Veteran
Just quick update... Since we have such great success with just this one female, we are going to knock her up somewhere along the line.

Got only one in the last batch and here she is at day 47ish....I think same plant as the couple previous pics..... The last week she has just been getting fat and nasty sticky frosty, so tried to get a pic for us all.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

the smell was really offensive (like puppy breath) but had a very intriging taste. i really enjoyed the uplifting high and cant wait to see it again! :joint:

CANNACO-OP

Farmassist
Veteran
imabigtymer0001, that is intersesting, ours does not have that type of smell, a unique one, not bad, but cannot peg it. Got one that I have now left go longer, think day 71 now, very amber, further than I had taken her in the past. But yes, we had taken from day 56 to day 66 and in between, notice a slight more uplifting high at the day 60. The taste is a developer throughout the cure. Initial blast is like the blue cotton candy with a little chemy fuel, she does mellow out as she cures, great high!

my bad homey...i didnt mean offensive in a bad way, but it was nose tingling like nothing i have ever smelled b4! like bad in a good way...if that makes any sense. lol

CANNACO-OP

Farmassist
Veteran
no offense taken... we got some stuff that smells like cat shit when it grows, tastes great!

but yeah, nose tingler, cannot put a name to that smell either, what ya think of the smoke?

you put it close with blue cotton candy fuel. lol but it left a nice after taste that was very enjoyable. overall, i really enjoy the strain and would recommend it as a keeeper! peace bro

ive got some ?'s about what it takes to become legit in a legal state. ill jot some down and get back later. i need to get over to the ms. and show her some attention. I will def. be in touch, friend. Until next time, peace be tha journey.

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Me and Canna where trimming some of this up last night and we where sniffing the buds for a good 5 to 10 Min. and still couldn't figure out how to describe the smell (I'm sure the dry sift we smoked min. before trimming her up didn't help) there was a sour smell a little menthol and a little sweetness like a candy. I hope I can get a cut of this one outdoors next year as she will have huge clubs on her!

CANNACO-OP

Farmassist
Veteran
Did sum1 say dry sift? hmmmm. :yummy:nummmy.. For the help by the way.. ....Guyute, always nice to smoke ............ ....... and trim with a friend :friends::joint:

Yep... again will speak highly and I mean highly of the CHEMAGE, i would consider her a low odor grow, now that we talk about it, got to give it a good nudge or when you start to trim her that the smells really kick in. Just to many combination smells to "peg" it down tight. but definetly lovely.

CANNACO-OP

Farmassist
Veteran
rumor has it, since we liked the Chemage so much, a ten pack may show up again for us to bust out 10 more beans and see what we find......first time just got lucky with one female outta ten beans.

I liked her enough to let her play with the boyz.