What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chemage almost done

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's a Chemage plant close to 8 weeks along.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

K

Karma Genetics

Guyute54 wow great man. What do you think of here so far ? I only grew out a few of these. They can give you that heavy feeling when smoked. Thank for posting these bro.

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Germ rate was 10/10 one runt and 8 males. Got this one female. She smells alot like the Chem D cut I have. But the bud structure is different. The Chem D give you those droopy eyelids too. Can't wait to give her a smoke test. I'll post the results here.

bigjay

Germ rate was 10/10 one runt and 8 males. Got this one female. She smells alot like the Chem D cut I have. But the bud structure is different. The Chem D give you those droopy eyelids too. Can't wait to give her a smoke test. I'll post the results here.
wow eight males thats bad karma

D

danny karey

8 males.......well , thats the luck of the draw i guess. Not much you can do about Mother Nature. Still got 1 stellar female.

Hey guyute, did you throw away the runt?? I hope not, if it's male or female, in my experience, are easily the most potent out of the pack. You should test this theory out somtime.....I think you will be very happy.

Danny

D

danny karey

looking forward to a smoke report my freind, looks like a killer plant for sure. Good job Karma, looks like a winner!!!

Danny

K

Karma Genetics

Guyute54 I see she got some seeds, Did she herm ? ore was there a polination from a male.

D

danny karey

Good eye Karma, that plant looks killer though!!!!! Any of these available?

Danny

H

Hazeseeker

that's real nice man, girl is covered in resin:canabis:,
awesome hybrid Karma:yes:

peace:ying:

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Guyute54 I see she got some seeds, Did she herm ? ore was there a polination from a male.

Pollination was from a herm PTK that I didn't catch in time. Got a few seeds in almost everything :wallbash: . I got 3 Karma Jack's 1 Happy Chem d almost 7 weeks again yet again the spider mites are back but the buds are looking great if I have time I will post some pics up. Sorry to slack on the threads been very busy and unfortunatley will be most of the summer too.

And Danny the runt is still around. She's now a mother plant elsewhere. Maybee I'll give her a go next winter as I am shutting all indoor down over the summer to get rid of the mites and also I think temps will be a problem too.

The Chemage is very much like the D in smells and also in high. She has a little more effect to the head than the normal D cut. This particular cut probley should have went 10 weeks.

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lookin dank Guyute!!..sorry to hear about the seeded ganja...happens to the best of us...
i had a few last run....i stressed my SSSDH to hard coz i had iron wire around the stem ...and while she grew the stem got cut along the turns of the wire....you always need to be aware hehehehe..gadd you like the chemage....does't look like a big yielder though....rather small...no?

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
WOOOOOOOOT!!! Lookin good man! Got mine at seedling stage, now I have something to look forward to! Not that I wasnt excited already, but NOW I see a glimpse...lol
good vibes

X

xinsanewickedx

damn that looks like tasty buds. great pics.karma my friend you have outdone yourself this time!

B

Brother_Monk

A PTK went herm on you bro? Strange hearing that about such a stable line. Nice grow on the chemage anywayz. Can't wait for a smoke report.

:ying:

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking good bro how long did u veg her for??

CANNACO-OP

Farmassist
Veteran
ChemAge - Karma Genetics - Hanging with the Dead

ChemAge - Karma Genetics - Hanging with the Dead

picture.php

We are very lucky to have been blessed with good Karma also. Peace

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
She sure is looking purdy Cannaco Keep showing us those pics. Get some close ups please! She's looking way better this time.