What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chemage almost done

CANNACO-OP

Farmassist
Veteran
will try on the close ups, my skills suck! what about your skills guyute? any shots out there you would like to share?

The Chemage is a huge hit. can't quite peg the smells as she grows, but in the midwest here, the folks who smoke it say "Blue Cotton Candy" like when I was young. Reminds them of a sweet taste, good memory jogger for some reason. maybe a cure for alzhiemers?spl, thanks again! just checked on her again, I cant peg that smell!

CANNACO-OP

Farmassist
Veteran
ChemAge (Karma) pics

ChemAge (Karma) pics

Here
picture.php
are some day 40
picture.php
http://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=6847&pictureid=10662
enjoy
we do
picture.php

not too much change over last week, seems like a slower mature then typical chem cut, but isn't the SAGE have more Sativa tendencies? will update right before harvest time and put some more shots out. very consistant cloner, not much stretch, great on finish weights also, which is misleading sometimes because they look and feel smaller, but the calayx seems to be more compact and hard resin during the grow. after trim up on the last batch, it finished at around 40% wet weight.

Thanks Karma crew and all the hard work you do!!!!! This buds for you!

CANNACO-OP

Farmassist
Veteran
ChemAge

ChemAge

Okay, update, day 49 shots.

picture.php

picture.php

How is that Esbe and Guyute? about close as I can get with my cheapy camera.......cya all and thanks again!

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
i love S.A.G.E a ture classicer!!!!
Also most sage crosses a killer...love Sage & Sour.......mmmmhhhh

and the ChemAge looks soo good, too
Karma u are blessed with Karma....i love ur work

CANNACO-OP

Farmassist
Veteran
ChemAge - Karma - Day 49 and some finished pics

ChemAge - Karma - Day 49 and some finished pics

Hello all, some day 49 shots:
picture.php

Also had a bud drop off a sample of his Chemage he finished around day 60ish. Took some eye candy for ya! Taste is like blue cotton candy and a little chem type fuel, sweet and nasty...
picture.php

and one more.......with a little effort....
picture.php

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice Canna, i will have to try and get me some of that for sure

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great canna bro looks very very tasty do you feed any pk during flowering...?

CANNACO-OP

Farmassist
Veteran
ChemAge - Karma Genetics - Day 60

ChemAge - Karma Genetics - Day 60

ChemAge - Karma Genetics
Day 60
600W Digital HPS
Ocean Forest Soil
1 gallon container
Technaflora Nutrients
Harvested 70% cloudy and 30% amber
seemed to finish fast, anywhere from day 55 to day 65.
we did notice a couple male hermie parts, looked actually like a dry pollen sack, but no pollen and never find seeds, we believe this particular cut to have a slight sterile hermie trait, but other than that, love it.
picture.php

picture.php

K

Karma Genetics

That's posibel for shure a nanner with the chemage. Its the chemdog genetics in it. hard to get fully out.

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
GuY
Howzit nice looking girl... sounds tasty.. lookin forward to a puffport.. aka smoke report... hehe.. ill bbl peace..

sack

CANNACO-OP

Farmassist
Veteran
That's posibel for shure a nanner with the chemage. Its the chemdog genetics in it. hard to get fully out.

4:20 AM post, awesome Karma, knew ya timed that well, lol

Could it be a sterile deal though, cuz this is like round #5 or 6 with her and never seeds. One time I even watch it open and notta, shooting blanks....

CANNACO-OP

Farmassist
Veteran
ChemAge Dry Bud Pics

ChemAge Dry Bud Pics

Some finished pics for ya all also:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Again, this was like 60-65 day finish, should have taken snaps of the big couple, but had them in jar and then hit me, i should take some pics, so anyways.

Nice bud, dry weight nice also, easy trimmer, definetly a plant that you wanna top and get a bunch of stalks cuz not to branchy at all.

Blue Cotton candy is the best finish taste we can describe, gets better with age and proper cure, not too much chemy fuel taste, just the right to leave a little flavor on your tounge, but it is smoothe....

thanks again Karma. Peace, Canna

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's Canna's Chemage I was lucky enough to see and trim her in person :woohoo: thanks again for letting me help trim and letting me take some pics.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking very nice!!,,, is it me or does this strain attract spider mites i see mite damage in both seperate pics...?

Latest posts

Latest posts