What's new

Chem Valley Kush and Tahoe OG grow

Zdub7k

Hi All! I'm currently flowering out some CVK and some Pink Tahoe OG, and thought I might document it for you folks out there. All plants are grown in the same mix of Roots organics 707 blend amended with perlite and coco coir. All fed the same diet of organic nutes and additives...I will update once a week with photos..enjoy!

Pink Tahoe OG- day 14

Chem Valley Kush- day 14

Interesting to see how this plays out. I'm currently growing a couple of seeds from their mixed pack, and one is definitely a weird looking mutant. I also have a pack a pre98bubba fems i'm popping next round. Are you worried about hermies at all?

Zdub7k

Nope, I've finished both strains before several times and never had any herm on me, just never documented it. note: They were from regular seed packs not fems

Zdub7k

Here is some Tahoe done by my brother...for a lil peek into the future. This is my personal favorite right now

Attachments

• imagejpeg_2_2.jpg
    imagejpeg_2_2.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 8
Too bad this will get binned soon. Should give the strains diff names or just abreviations so they cant bin it. Anyways...

CVK is some of my fav stuff to smoke, best pack of seeds I ever bought in my life. Every female was a keeper.

DH is nice too if you are lucky and get a sour 91 pheno. The tahoe I had is nice but it puts me too sleep and is kinda bland.

Also no hermies at all but I grew the regulars.

You are in for a treat, good luck with the grow.

Zdub7k

why would it get binned? Am I doing something I shouldnt? I legally purchased the seeds to use, im not promoting or selling anything, just trying to give people an honest look at the genetics while considering what to grow in their own gardens...no harm meant.

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
This place is famous for binning threads about breeders that aren't here or strains Gypsy does not sell.
I think it's stupid, but whatever.
I'm growing their Sfv OG BX 2 right now, and want the Tahoe OG.
Good luck !
I'm looking forward to seeing your grow progress!

BIGGS

Veteran
from what i've seen, you should be ok as long as you don't mention the breeders name. those tahoe nugs look nice and frosty bro.

Zdub7k

well, for some reason when I edit the post to update the pics so all of them are together at the top of the thread, it wont let me save it...so for now this is all I can do..udate..1.19.12

Pink Tahoe OG- day 21 defoliated

Chem Valley Kush- day 21 defoliated

Zdub7k

To expose the bud sights to direct light, improve air circulation around the buds, and most importantly make it go BOOM! My friend came over yesterday when I was in the middle of defoliating a plant and almost shit himself...lol. I do this everytime and it works wonders, started doing it outdoors to camoflauge and hide plants...and noticed theat they go crazy when I do it..I'll update pics every week..you shall see my friend.

Zdub7k

I'm hitting them with a fungus dominant ACT in the next week or so to finish up flowering. I'm brewing it with bat guano, worm castings, alaskan humus compost, kelp meal, rolled oats, soft rock phosphate, and molasses. Im new to ACT's so stay tuned...this could be interesting.

Latest posts

Latest posts