What's new

Chem Dog look out there's a new kid in the garden!

I'd say it's a bit late to get all of that flushed out. Gonna be hard to judge it this run.
I dunno, he's only on day 47, he's got 13 days till he intends to cut. My two cents is that he should cut on day 63 and start flushing now if he hasn't already.

And you can tell the purple's there now, I think the photographs might not be doing it justice though, because it still is pretty subtle.

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Day 50

Day 50

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I think this shit is turning out better than any of you expected...

indifferent

Veteran
Looks okay, could be more resinous. But man have you burnt that plant, will be impossible to get a good assessment of the true taste quality. Did you keep a cut? If so, run it again with lower strength feeding. Even If you start flushing now, I doubt it'll be clean of nutes by the time it's ripe.

Concentrate more on growign the genes you have to their best rather than obsessing about how much potential they have. You're not gonna know just how good it is until you grow it properly and get it fully dialled in.

A wise old head once told me I should never judge a plant until I have got it dialled in and it was some of the best advice I ever got.

dopeshow

I think this shit is turning out better than any of you expected...
Um... of course you do, you thought it was better than chemdog before it even flowered lol

Why did you keep overfeeding your plant when it was showing signs of overfeeding about 10 pages back now?

Why did you clip the dead leaf ends off, what were you trying to accomplish?

Why haven't you shown a picture of the entire plant?

And I should also mention, you now have the exact shoddy sickly looking plant that you laughed at Mr Bom Diggity for. If you weren't blinded by your ego and ignorance, you would see that... but because of said blindness, you're going to ride this 'plant for the ages' shit out 'till the end. Too bad. There's hope for you yet, you won't be 20 forever.

Would it be alright if I go ahead and type up your smoke report now? Funky, Sweet, maybe a bit fruity in there can't really tell, a bit of a chemical funk present also... really nice mixed high with elements of both sativa and indica... doesn't put you to sleep but doesn't make speed your balls off... it's the perfect smoke!

There ya go.

Concentrate more on growign the genes you have to their best
The biggest travesty to found in this thread, is not the blasphemous claims made by a kid... but all the sage advice that got wasted on someone who doesn't want to listen.

Smokey#1

^Lmao!

Looks okay, but not super much resin like you wer saying. Stil nice colors & budstructure. Im afraid the peeps above me are right, u wont get to judge it well cuz it will still be full with nutes.

Happend to me a few times to, sucks ass cuz the bud doesnt smoke for shit.

Lapides

Rosin Junky and Certified Worm Wrangler
Veteran
I don't think ChemDog would be too impressed, honestly. If that were a plant that *I* truly thought was a gem, I'd have taken MUCH better care of her.

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
I really don't think my pics are doing these ladies any justice cuz this shit is as resinous as all the other strains in the cab and one is Strawberry D and the fact it was so tall it hit the lights a few times and thats why the tips got burnt, I agree I may have overfed slightly but I have 2 more that started flowering 10 days ago with 2 days veg and they look like they are gonna finish right under the lights where I want them...

Some of the leaves on the lower buds are so covered with resin it's amazing to me cuz it's as good as any top shelf shit I've grown but we'll see when I smoke it.. So far I like it and think under HID this shit would go nuts!

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
That's more less what this would look like the lower buds calyxes are covered like that and I'm sure with proper feeding ect ... What is that? A Chem cross of some kind ahaha

mjactivist

Dude, I didn't want to get involved in this thread and before i say anything I not taking shit to anyone.
BUT...IMHO
Both of the Lb's are frostier and more purple than that. Not saying ur strain anit dank or as good. But when ur talking about purple. Heres a pic
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

These are from a friend(MINI) over at the bay running the LB's. And KILLING IT!!
I think if u want purple u should look that these strains . Since u do already have them.
What do u guys think?

chronisseur

Not that it cant get you places, but luck is luck and cant be confused with skill, dedication, and generations of selective breeding.

Great find - but you're not a breeder yet and finding some kick-ass bagseed (though a good start) in no way qualifies you to start a seed co or even compare yourself with peeps who have put years and crazy organized effort into their work..

im not hating, but I got really excited too when I made my first round of beans (and I even did find stuff in there that was better than individual parents), strated naming them and all that... I just laugh at myself now for being so silly and delusional... someday - breeding is serious work...

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Dude, I didn't want to get involved in this thread and before i say anything I not taking shit to anyone.
BUT...IMHO
Both of the Lb's are frostier and more purple than that. Not saying ur strain anit dank or as good. But when ur talking about purple. Heres a pic
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

These are from a friend(MINI) over at the bay running the LB's. And KILLING IT!!
I think if u want purple u should look that these strains . Since u do already have them.
What do u guys think?

Damn it bro!!! I asked you for help with LB#5 which I KNOW is a good purple strain but for some reason I can't get this bitch happy in my tent!!! Next round I will be running LB#5 by itself possibly but yea dude look at this bitch it's sad...

picture.php

and for being in week 6 the cola isn't shit compared to the others I don't know what happened with this girl but it's like she stopped producing calyxes!!!! I know the potential of this strain too cuz I've grown it before and it was awesome and my lil outdoor plant of it I did had fat buds in week 4 and had shitty light too!

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Well in my CFL cab I had been using the Organicare line of Grow Bloom and Boost with all the supplements following the bottles except for the Bloom which I give at 10ml per gal.. Also!!! Not sure if folks know this but I just found out from the new grow shop I've been going to shot out to J st. Hydro Garden! But yea dude told me Roots Organics messed up on the bags of Coco Fiber Hydroponic Soilless Media and added too much coco peat I believe and not enough coir fibers anyway the shit holds water too long to be a coco mix IMO and I was right to a extent so I'm not sure about my CFL grow which is were the Oregon Grape is at and is in the Coco Fiber shit I had

The tent grow is in 50/50 Bio Juice Bio Coco and perlite durring veg got 10ml PBP Grow 10ml Huvega 10ml Humega 5ml Seaplex and 5ml Calplex
in flower I switched over to 10ml PBP Bloom 5ml Calplex 10ml Florablend Vegan Tea
1ml Floralicious Plus and 10ml Floranectar per gal for the first 2 weeks then I started adding 5ml Liquid Kool Bloom and that's where we are now