What's new

Chem Dog look out there's a new kid in the garden!

MrBomDiggitty

Veteran
I'd like to point out that my Chem91 didn't give me no more that either flowered as a single spike cola under CFLs so don't be so quick to talk shit yet cuz she isn't dialed yet....
bahahahhaha, YOU telling someone "don't be so quick to talk shit yet"!?!?

Smokey#1

Nice pics Elevator Man, that looks awesome. Kinda reminds me of "Brabants Wit" a buddy of me had. Brabants Wit is a clone from Belgium, i think it's the only "Clone Only" strain we got here in BE. Not realy grown alot eather, most ppl here are addicted to WW or Amnesia.

Anyyyways, Im curious for the dry pics.

mjactivist

Ok folks I harvested both of my girls one at 7.5 weeks and the other at a full 8 weeks and it came out nice! I could've took em 9-10 weeks for sure and will in the future I got 8g off the first girl and 8.3 off the other and have pics to prove ect I just have to get my account straight but she's being kept around for sure and it's as good as the LB#5 cut I did in my cab but I only took her 61 days and it didn't look as good as the pics MJ posted but I think it's cuz I didn't let her go long enough. I'm learning to have patience with my plants and have seen not all strains kick out resin at the same times and some don't frost up till the last week ect so I've got lots more growing to do!!! I'll be testing out some new gear soon for a fellow member and will document it when I have my pics setup right cuz as of now I can't upload anymore in my albums....

Sorry to say it dude, but your way off on the LB#5 harvest time. She goes purple and black around 45 and is fully done by 60. Its super fast and rock hard.
L8
MJ

I have read this entire thread and want to say something. I think maybe thundur comes come off a little cocky. BUT!!! In the past I grew out a few gals that I thought were the shit!!!You can't tell me you didn't. I'm tellin ya pure fire!!! I respect him for one reason. He does what we all do, I mean come on.....Is my strain better than yours?who knows. Really....who cares! I give props to him more than I can give to myself. Why? He found something he thought was special and grew it out and posted pics for us. I grow for my disabled wife and don't even have the balls to post pics.I'm just sayin.......this dude takes the time and effort to be proud of his find and folks give him grief.Merry Christmas to all!:xmastree:ONE GOAL FOLKS!!! ONE GOAL

Bi0hazard

Veteran
I wasn't talking shit. And I was talking about Chem D, this higher yielding Chemdawg not "Chem 91" which doesn't produce nearly as much as Chem D or Chem 4. But thanks for attempting to stay on topic with what I was saying. I guess..

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Sorry to say it dude, but your way off on the LB#5 harvest time. She goes purple and black around 45 and is fully done by 60. Its super fast and rock hard.
L8
MJ

Like I said... under CFLs plants don't put out color like HID my LB#5 under my 400 had fully purple tops by week 4 but my ones I did under CFLs looked like this at 60days! I'm not doubting how good it is dude the shit is bomb and so is the Redue or Double Purple Blowfish haha is nuts! I can't believe you got rid of it!
picture.php

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
I wasn't talking shit. And I was talking about Chem D, this higher yielding Chemdawg not "Chem 91" which doesn't produce nearly as much as Chem D or Chem 4. But thanks for attempting to stay on topic with what I was saying. I guess..

Well the whole time I have been saying it's better than Chem91 and after smoking my buds I will stick by it especially after my moms reaction a minute ago when she smoked it! She's the type of lady that nothing gets stoned I swear it can be some nice shit and she barely chokes hahah But yea man she gagged good and don't say I didn't flush cuz I did for 2.5 weeks and it's nice white ash...

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Ok and here we go with the end of this thread!!! This is the last of the pics folks hope you like em!

I'll start with with dry pics of the first plant harvested at 51days and gave me 8g dry
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I thought this shit came out pretty damn good IMO I mean if you don't think those buds look tasty dry then fuck off hahaha

Ok now here's the last day of the other plant which was day 55 and was cut the next morning..
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

and now the dry shots of this plant which I got 8.3g dry
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

so there ya have it, in my eyes she's a keeper I like the smell I like the yield and she was starting to push out more resin in week 8 so I want to go 9-10 and see what she does but yea she'll be around for a while and when my new Mother Keeper then gets here in a few days I'll germ the rest of the seeds and see what I get unless somebody hooks me up with something cooler to play with hint hint buddy you know who you are hahaha...

Congrats!

It's a shame that you didn't let her go out another week or two. The buds look good, and the yield seems pretty on par with CFL SOGs. I don't remember you saying if you vegged so I'm assuming you didn't. If that is the case people need to take that into account.

It looks pretty resinous, not exceptionally so as with DC, but nice. I'm still not seeing much besides green in there and they look a little airy. This is a pretty great looking cut, I'd love to have it in my garden I'm sure. I don't know how elite it is, as the genetics are likely available, and it's definitely not the commercial producer you predicted back in the beginning but it looks like good medicine.

I think a few of us would appreciate a journal once you put her under the 400W and let her go the extra time. Maybe not a full thing like this, but a few shots of her at work and the dialed in shots.

mjactivist

Like I said... under CFLs plants don't put out color like HID my LB#5 under my 400 had fully purple tops by week 4 but my ones I did under CFLs looked like this at 60days! I'm not doubting how good it is dude the shit is bomb and so is the Redue or Double Purple Blowfish haha is nuts! I can't believe you got rid of it!

Maybe in time I will get her back. Have a side by side run of all the LB's.
And just to let u know them the seeds are on the way. Just hit 3d, The Flav, LB#3, LB#5, LB#8, and Strawberry Diesel with a DPD male. Will be ready in about 45 days.
L8
MJ

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Holly shit!!! I'm bound to find some special shit among those!! Hope I find a bad ass male to play with my SSH and Thunder Goo!! Thanks bro! Merry X Mas

how's the taste and high? do you think you could give us a little bit more on the buds you got her from and the newly harvested bud? if you're done curing that is.:thanks:

BACKCOUNTRY

Mourning the loss of my dog......
Veteran
About the Oregon bud..............

About the Oregon bud..............

..........I'm interested in this Oregon grape and Nightshade I heard mentioned.

Here is a heritage outdoor strain from Southern Oregon, OR95(no relation to OR90)-

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Well BK the taste was kinda like Purple Kush grape like flavor with a touch of berry and another sweet smell I can't quite call but it stays in your throat for a while after smoking. I'll give the taste a 8 out of 10 and I'll give the high a 8 out of 10 also which may change when I get it dialed in and see the full potential of her under my 400...
The buzz was nice and heavy night time shit and knocked me out real good like most purple strains do...

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Nice girls BACKCOUNTRY!! As you can see I'm very happy with this strain I got going here, I am keeping it around for sure and will get cuts floating around after I run her through a few more times. I'm going to make some people happy here with what I chose to call it, since I didn't make it ect and think it did come from that Oregon Grape and Nightshade outdoor crops so I call it Cali Grapeshade aka Shades of Grape I like the latter cuz she's GREAT for SOG grows and yields well under CFLs to should be about double that under HID from what I can tell with my other strains in my HID grow that I have only done under CFLs till recently...

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
So I have 2 more clones of this strain in flower again and I'm finding out it's a VERY light feeder from what I see. I'm running straight coco this time with the Head Formula but using Cutting Edge Solutions which Head worked out for me to be 6ml MICRO 10ml BLOOM which my other strains are thriving with! But this bitch is doing good too but the tips are slightly burnt again and darker leaves ect so I'm going to go lighter on her with like a 4.5ml MICRO 8ml BLOOM and see how that goes

Latest posts

Latest posts