What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chem/Diesel/OG/Blueberry crosses

TheBlaze

Worse things... yeah, sure there is. Still sucks balls though. LOL! I'm definitely not a fan of trimming. The harder the work and longer the work, the more $. So can't complain too much.

TheBlaze

UPDATE as of 26/02/2018

UPDATE as of 26/02/2018

Purple Envy - Day 67 of 12/12
Dnet - Day 41 of 12/12
Strawberry Diesel - Day 41 and day 22 of 12/12
New Blue Diesel - Day 27 of 12/12
LV420 - Day 13 of 12/12

I shuffled the plants around, and put the Dnet in what I thought was the sweet spot. It is way too close to that 1000 watter though. Suffering from heat stress now. I set the fan to blow on the tops constantly until I can get her out the tent on thursday, stake her up, and then move her further away from the light. Probably into the position the PE is in now. She is coming down on thursday, so that spot will be vacant.

Otherwise, everything is going well this round.

If you want to know what a particular strain is, just ask.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

TheBlaze

Harvested the Purple Envy yesterday. Should be the heaviest plant I've grown to date.

I took a snap of a 5ft9 strawberry diesel when staking her up yesterday. Just 24 days into 12/12 and look at those colas! She is going to be a fucken beast!

picture.php

Just 2 cola photos of the PE. She filled 2.5 tiers of a large drying rack.

picture.php
picture.php

TheBlaze

My main man CS! It's good to have you here bud.

I'm in a great mood. Got the numbers in for purple envy, and she smashed my previous personal best. She puts out!

stim

I seriously recommend finding a chem and blueberry cross. I am surprised the only chemberry I can seem to find is with strawberry! A dude I knew grew/grows a chem d x blueberry cross that I enjoy. Seriously pleasurable smoke. I am going to make my own chemberry one day I have been eyeing mosca's chem 4 moonshine cross as a good substitute until then. I find the blueberry flavors add some ease to the throat tickle of chem it in general just "cools" I would say the flavors down. I really recommend a chem x blue cross if you can get your hands on one!

TheBlaze

Hi Stim. I have 2 x LV420's in the flower tent. They are chem 91 x original blueberry crosses. They got way too tall though. Crazy stretch on these girls. I will take some pics of them soon and post them up here. I also have a Blueberry x NYCD in there as well.

TheBlaze

LOL! Zapadra will make plenty of extract with the Dnet popcorn. He will try and twist my arm to smoke some, but I've seen what his stuff does to others. No thanks... :biggrin:

Zapadra

View Image Biased for sure, as you know he's a great guy.

Lots a chucky trichs, and fat fat buds breaking the scales, nice work Blaze. You gonna make just a little bit of hash with it? :biggrin:

I wish this guy liked hash, but his skirt keeps getting caught on the sink when he does the dishes. :laughing:

There's barely enough trim to do anything notable with, may as well just dedicate some flower :biggrin::moon:

Latest posts

Latest posts