What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chem/Diesel/OG/Blueberry crosses

TheBlaze

Purple Envy

picture.php

Darlins Net

picture.php
picture.php

EvergreenState

That Purple Envy has great resin production. It would be a great hash plant! That is, if you like hash. I've heard hash is popular with some people.

Last edited:

TheBlaze

UPDATE

Day 46 of 12/12 for Purple Envy
Day 20 of 12/12 for Strawberry Diesel and Darlins Net
Day 6 of 12/12 for New Blue Diesel and Strawberry Diesel

Decided to show some of the other plants as well...

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

hyposomniac

#1 has insane colas..and they all look nice.
I think you wrote earlier that you stripped fan leaves.. do you have a set schedule for that?
I am currently running some blueberry crosses too.

TheBlaze

Thanks Hypo

I defol just before flower, then at 3 weeks of 12/12 and again at about 5 weeks of 12/12. It is more a moderate defol, and I don't completely strip the plants. Just try to open them up a bit more and make sure all bud sites have a decent amount of light.

TheBlaze

UPDATE

UPDATE

Purple Envy at 49 days of 12/12
Darlins Net at 23 days of 12/12

Just 3 weeks left for Purple Envy. I hope she chunks up quite a bit more. She should but I always worry around this time. Think I will add a touch more P and K for this last week of feed.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

TheBlaze

UPDATE

UPDATE

Purple Envy - 55 days of 12/12
Dnet - 29 days of 12/12
Strawberry Diesel - 29 days of 12/12
New Blue Diesel - 15 days of 12/12

Today was PE's last feed. Tomorrow will be the first day of flush. I will hit her with one last calmag dose. Then it will just be molasses, fulvic and EM-prosoil until the end.

It's almost impossible to get a photo showing PE in all her glory. She is just too big. The photos really don't do her justice. That sounds like a cliche, but it's true. She is a thing of beauty.

Dnet is really starting to bring the frost now. I know what to expect from her, and she finishes strong.

Strawberry Diesel is doing better this round as well. Although 2 of the plants of super stretchy, and 2 stayed fairly low. Will have to elevate the short ones tomorrow. They are not getting enough light surrounded by monsters.

New Blue Diesel... what can I say. Such a nostalgic plant for me. I love the high of this strain. It is pure bliss. Can't wait to see what she will do. The 2 clones are nice and healthy as well. I'm glad I will have her around for a while.

If you want to know what strain a specific plant is, just ask...

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

TheBlaze

Next round of Purple Envy
picture.php
picture.php

Dnet mother. Will take a few more cuts of her this weekend.
picture.php

New Blue Diesel clones
picture.php

Flower tent. It's a jungle in there.
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts