What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chem/Diesel/OG/Blueberry crosses

stim

those chem 91 x blueberry sound promising. I'm sure you will find some keepers in there. Enjoy
Hi Stim. I have 2 x LV420's in the flower tent. They are chem 91 x original blueberry crosses. They got way too tall though. Crazy stretch on these girls. I will take some pics of them soon and post them up here. I also have a Blueberry x NYCD in there as well.

TheBlaze

A Purple Envy nug

picture.php

TheBlaze

Thanks broheim

DN is my absolute favourite. Just 10 more days before I get to smoke her again. Will keep a little more back for myself this time.

TheBlaze

Hi Green Guy

Check out the TOA for the forum. You're not actually allowed to hit up people for seeds bud. That will get you banned.

Also, I don't have any seeds. Check out [edited because I like being here].

Last edited:

TheBlaze

Dnet and Strawberry Diesel

Dnet and Strawberry Diesel

Please excuse the shitty low light photos. Had them out to spray for PM again.

Dnet - coming down this Sunday
picture.php

Strawberry Diesel - coming down in about 10 to 14 days. Look at the massive cola on left of pic
picture.php

TLB

Hi Blaze! Very nice works, I like the large space you give to plants...well better say I envy ur large flo grow box. I’ve scrolled the whole thread but couldn’t find which seed bank the Strawberry come from. Literally in love with SD, I still keep a mom from Rez 2006 batch, clone gifted from a friend back in 2008 and after 10Y I think it’s time to find her a partner and get some babies.
How does she smells? Does the smell change after 5week? Does it keep the smell in flavor when smoked?
Subscribed :tiphat:

:thank you:

TheBlaze

Howzit bud

The strawberry diesel comes from Holysmoke Seeds. Their version is strawberry cough x nyc diesel. I envy your cut of strawberry diesel. Would love to have tried some of Rez's stuff. Too late for that now I guess.

I've popped 8 beans of this Strawberry Diesel so far, and seem to get different phenos with each seed. LOL! There was one pheno that had a beautiful sour grapefruit taste and smell. Others are so so. The one that had that taste, had a strange spicy cinnamon smell in flower.

I think my next mission will be to find a proper sour diesel for my garden.

Thanks for checking out my thread.

TLB

Seems that the pheno you found was more NYCD, one of my favorite strain ever. I still remember the taste of Soma NyCD, I used to smoke it in Dam, what an incredible taste!!! Can felt the flavor in mouth for so long as any other strain smoked in my whole life.
Keep on following you! :woohoo:

TheBlaze

I didn't clone her though. Besides the smell and taste, the high was nice, but nothing special. She is a bit finicky as well. A few seeds in the buds. The strawberry diesel I harvested a few days ago was actually an S1 from that seeded bud. No seeds in this round though. I still have another 4 of those S1 seeds. I'm going to hold on to those for a bit longer before popping them again.

Tomorrow I'm harvesting a New Blue Diesel. (Blueberry x NYC Diesel) She smells like candy, grows like shit though. Very rubbery stems, and is a magnet for thrips. I have 2 clones of her in the veg tent. If the smoke is very good, I will consider keeping her around for a while. I don't know... it's going to be tough getting anywhere close to that Darlins Net. I smoked some 3 day dried Dnet bud last night. Holy shit! That stuff is strong!