What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chem/Diesel/OG/Blueberry crosses

TheBlaze

UPDATE

Purple Envy - day 25 of 12/12

I love this strain. A true workhorse. Not quite as dank as Darlins Net, but still pretty fucken dank. You need to treat her with respect when smoking. She will fuck up your day if you're not careful.

So far the new feeding schedule seems to be working well.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

EvergreenState

Thanks for the tip. I was using 10 gal pots, but now I've switched to 5. Although the big purple envy is in a 10, as she was a mother.
How long did you veg. when you grew organic in the 10 gallon pots? Nice photos posted above. It looks like your current feeding plan is working; everything looks great.:biggrin:

TheBlaze

I vegged for quite a while. About 60 to 70 days, as I had to wait for space in the flower tent.

Thanks Evergreen. I really need to dial in this new method. If I can't, I will have to switch to coco again. My numbers have been a little dismal these last few harvests.

EvergreenState

I've never used coco. I've read where many growers love it but I've also read where a bunch of guys have trouble with it.
I used to watch Subcools' videos on YouTube and if you can get past his huge ego and constant bragging, he showed how to get damn good yields from organic growing in 10 gallon pots. He made up his soil and nutrient mix and then let it process ( cook, break down or whatever you want to call it), for a month to six weeks in large trash cans before he used it. Evidently that makes the organic nutrients readily available to the plants.
I think he was getting 6-8 ounces a plant in 10 gallon pots with 4 plants to each 1000 watt bulb.

TheBlaze

Thanks Evergreen. Let's hope you're right. My clones keep getting hit with mites. With have to spray again tonight. I hate spraying.

TheBlaze

Purple Envy at 39 days of 12/12

Purple Envy at 39 days of 12/12

She has just stepped it up a gear in bud and resin production. She is my can-do girl.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

TheBlaze

This strain is quite sturdy, but I think you might be right. I had to move her today, and she was swaying like a drunkard. She weighed a ton as well. Felt like I was hitting the weights.

TheBlaze

Purple Envy at 43 days of 12/12 and Dnet at 17 days of 12/12

Purple Envy at 43 days of 12/12 and Dnet at 17 days of 12/12

Looks like 9Dragons was on the money. Opened the tent last night to find the Purple Envy sagging under it's own weight like a drunkard. I strung up a few arms to get her back in line. Now waiting for the others to fall over as well.

Purple Envy

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php