What's new

Chem D x GSC

Pro Headies

Veteran
Looking good!
Do you trim the undergrowth to a certain level or just let it be?

I do lollipop(trim) them out alot, roughly 30-40% gets trimmed based on the amount they stretch out. I wait until there done stretching in bloom and remove everything that doesnt lead to a main or side main top or that could be larf bud.

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Hey Pro,
I do the same(trim the underneath), how many weeks in do you lollipop them? I try to get it all off by 3-3.5 weeks. Somewhere along the line, I read you should do it by the third week. I see you have some nice buds, so I was just wondering your take on things... Thank you

Pro Headies

Veteran
Hey Pro,
I do the same(trim the underneath), how many weeks in do you lollipop them? I try to get it all off by 3-3.5 weeks. Somewhere along the line, I read you should do it by the third week. I see you have some nice buds, so I was just wondering your take on things... Thank you

Id say around 20 days in bloom or so i lollipop. I usually only do it once, i do a take no prisoner's approach when trimming out the lower half, everything goes. My thought on when to time lollipop is wait until there stretched out so you can see what will get proper amount of light and plant has converted its energy to producing bud instead of growing branches so i never see any shock, actually they take off then for me with more energy from roots to create bigger buds and not waisting energy on larf at bottom.

Pro Headies

Veteran
#2 at 56 days bloom. Least amount of smell but still stinky. Light sour some chem, similar to chem #4 in smell.

Pro Headies

Veteran
#3 at 52 days bloom. Shes the most unique smelling. Has a complex very strong smell. Baked burnt chem cookies...Awesome!

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Are you doing more than one test grow?

Your girls look AWESOME!!!

Great photos of the plants too!

OJD go to the cannabis cup in February!

Pro Headies

Veteran
Are you doing more than one test grow?

Your girls look AWESOME!!!

Great photos of the plants too!

OJD go to the cannabis cup in February!

Thanks man! No this is only test thread i got going. Im ready for another one though this ones almost over.

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ladies are looking awesome PH! Oddly your #3 is pretty similar to my #3 which is my favorite of my 6 testers as of now until the smoke testing takes place.

All yours are looking fat and tasty.

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Damn PH!! Doing those ladies proper! Sometimes my first run with a strain, from seed-I don't seem to show what that strain is capable of... But you, and a couple other testers I see do an absolute wonderful job from seed. I can't wait to run the testers that I cloned, again

Pro Headies

Veteran
Damn PH!! Doing those ladies proper! Sometimes my first run with a strain, from seed-I don't seem to show what that strain is capable of... But you, and a couple other testers I see do an absolute wonderful job from seed. I can't wait to run the testers that I cloned, again

Thanks Bobbo. I keep a running PPM log on all my girls, really helps to dial them in on first run. Im hoping to get to run the OGs1 x GSC seeds you tested soon, they would have been my second choice.

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
Looking really good bruh bruh, mine are about as far along as yours and really starting to get funky. Locked for the finale!

Peace

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Well the extra hard work really shows, good job! Of the GSC hybrids, Chem D x GSC would have been my first choice. I didn't really know what to think when I received the testers, other than grateful for OJD's kindness to let me participate in the testing of his new strains. I am glad I got, and very pleased with the OGs1 x GSC

Latest posts

Latest posts