What's new

Chem D x GSC

Jbomber79

Veteran
I have heard good things about that SFV of swerve's.. I know Karma has a real nice og stud that he is working with at least one. The tester I did for horti/karma was og fire with a knock out punch.

Pro Headies

Veteran
Ive smoked all the testers now many times. I would say i got 3 phenos overall. #1 and #2 are the looser phenos with club shaped buds. #3, #4, and #6 are the cookie smell phenos. #5 is the sweet diesel pheno. All were above average yielders. They all have good highs but in different ways depending on pheno.

#1-Not much to say about her. She grows tall. Not much taste in her buds. Decent high but not overly strong.

#2- Similar to #1 in taste and high but has alittle sweet something in her taste but only faint.

#3- Shes a nice plant. Heavy yielder. More of a knock out high. She smells very strong of cookies chemical rubber. She taste similar to her smell but not alot of taste.

#4- Another nice cookie leaning girl. She lost her smell and taste alot. Her high is similar to #3 with a knock down buzz but shes not as strong as #3

#5- The Keeper...She has the best high, best smell, and best taste of the bunch. She has a uppy good feeling high but with some body in there at the same time, very good smoke. She smells like sweet unleaded gas OG kush. Her taste is not real real strong but its there, sweet chemdawg taste.

#6- Another nice cookie pheno. Smells like #3 but not as strong. Her high is less knock down then #3 but also not as strong. Taste wise shes doesnt transfer her cookies smell into taste much.

ForTheLove

Veteran
Got say thank you for your great thread, beautiful pics of your plants & smoke report to!..

I'll say it again - Great work Pro Headies

PLR&£

Latest posts

Latest posts