What's new

Chem D x GSC

GRIMS

Everything looks great! #2 is quite photogenic. I hear you about #3... could be a creeper! Keep up the good work.

GRIMS

Pro Headies

Veteran
Thanks fellas!

:lurk:

Looks like some nice Chem phenols in there!

Yeah Jbomber definitly got some chem in these girls. The girls i like the most out of the bunch are seeming to lean towards the chem D but with a few traits of the GSC.

Everything looks great! #2 is quite photogenic. I hear you about #3... could be a creeper! Keep up the good work.

GRIMS

Yeah #2 was my early pick as best of group. Shes got about 8 tops like i showed in photo with a nice even canopy. I didnt really look at photo of her until you said something. Hopefully she develops a good smell to go along with her looks.

Pro Headies

Veteran
#3 at 41 days. She reminds me alot of my fuel structure and bud wise. Shes smells really strong of cheesey burnt rubber bread, pretty complex smell. Got a leaf bud on her too.

Pro Headies

Veteran
#4 at 39 days. Shes got the cheesey rubber smell like #3 but with a chemical pastry crust in there to. Shes got a small leaf bud forming to like #3.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
did you clone any?

#1 sounds hee hee like #1 :D

awesome pictures man!

looks like some are beginning fade :good:

going to be a beautiful finish!

:smoweed:

Pro Headies

Veteran
did you clone any?

#1 sounds hee hee like #1 :D

awesome pictures man!

looks like some are beginning fade :good:

going to be a beautiful finish!

:smoweed:

Yep they all were easy cloners, actually most are already in 5 gallons ready for bloom again. Im fading 1,2,3, and 4 starts next watering. #1 came out of nowhere with her smell, she was my least favorite until she developed her smell. Once the others catch up i think she'll be mid pack. #3 and #4 are my favorites so far.

Last edited:

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mary Kushmas! Good vibes, Great health, Green Blessings and Much love to you and yours!