What's new

Chem D x C99 and Querkle

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
Looking real good bud man. the querks have really pulled through strong for Ya! Nice looking garden man got some fire genetics in there for sure. Cant wait to see em in full flower for sure!

Have Fun Be BLUNTED!
-NE_G978-

nugbuckets

Olum!

Just finished reading through your thread, bro. It's an exciting grow! Thanks for the reassurances you gave me that my plants will grow out of their little deformities as yours' did.

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
i did not add any extra lime. i could top dress with powdered dolomite if you think it would help? i have added lime in the past but didnt on this grow thinking i wouldnt have any burffering issues with such a porous soiless mix.

direction calls for 1tsp/gall....i am going to double that dose...going downstairs to take no prisoners...1000ppm feeding to the face!!!! its sunday morning...warming up the volcano, frying some bacon, locally roasted coffee....oh and the sun is shining!!!!

TIME TO GARDEN!!!! i love sundays

budman678

Veteran
gave them some:
Roots Organic Buddha Grow 2tbsp/gall
Roots Organic Buddha Bloom 1tsp/gall
Earth Juice Catalyst 1tsp/gall
Unsulpher/blackstrap Mollasses 1tbsp/gall
Botanicare cal/mag = tbsp/gall
ph=6.0
ppm=1200

huge feeding...

budman678

Veteran
Male: Chem99 (1)
Female: Chem99 (2) CHEM99 (5) Querkle (2)

Yet to be determined: 2 chem99s and 2 querkles

they garden is down one plant for a total of eight (8) that are currently vegging under the 400....going to give them some more time and see what i find this week before flipping to 12/12...

this is such an exciting adventure....im gonna let them drink and eat for a few hours and then update with some pics later tonight when i get back from family dinner, run, errands and house cleaning!!! its cold as balls where i am but the sun is shining...looks much nicer than it is

nugbuckets

the only concern i have is i think your running your ph to low....in pro-mix, without any added dolomite, over time when it starts to break down, and added organic salt build-up, it will become acidic, (that is the beauty of a buffer)......so if your feeding at 6 you may be too low.....what you can do is test your run-off......measure your ppm and ph before, and then after you collect it through the bottom of the pot......this will give you a ballpark of where your medium is at, as a platform to base your feeding from......my medium is at 7, and i feed at 6.5, i am probably averaging 750 ppm going in, and 1200 coming out, and my run-off ph is around 6.8.....remember you want a higher ph in soil/soiless, than hydro......but i am glad you threw the book at em....they were asking for it......keep up the good work bro, i am really enjoying both of our grows....nugs.

budman678

Veteran
nugbuckets...you are the man first and foremost.

please correct me if wrong, but i have always heard to keep ph low in soil maybe 6.2-6.5, hydro around 5.8 and soilless around 6.0

i havent watered to run off yet in this grow. i am saturating the pot with very little runoff.

looking at the tech sheet of promix hp. there is already dolomite lime in it

budman678

Veteran
xE6GI.jpg

this is they are looking 3 hrs after big feeding....leaves are heavy with water and nutrients.

the one chem99 is looking like it has an exotic deficiency...we will quickly figure out if it is lacking cal/mag or N...they alll got plenty of nutes....waiting begins...

put a space heater in the area. has dropped RH to about 35 but the temps are around 74f at canopy and with insulation, they are def staying warmer

nugbuckets

dude, your plants are worlds apart from where they were! i have to admit, when i fist saw your plants right before transplant, i was like....damn, bad start...they didn't look too good bro....but now they look pretty good....soon, they are going to look awesome! good to hear promix had some dolomite in it.....i still think the diff. is a combo of N, ca, and mg.....but you are well on your way to fixing it.......next time you are mixing soil, let me know....i have done a shit-tun of research.........azomite is critical.

i am super fired up about my next grow...in my own super-soil.....beens get cracked in a few days!

budman678

Veteran
thanks nug. this is my second grow from seed so i am learning a lot. first time growing through the winter so i am learning how to tweak my setup and really dial it in.

i am going to continue to play close attention to them and let them really tell me what they need...still going to let them get bigger bc i anticipate eliminating at least a couple 2 or 3 more males. i have my finger crossed for excellent female ratio

the freaky lookin one no bueno. i sure hope i fix her up with my diligent gardening. haha...

thanks for the compliment nugsbucket...i cant wait for you next grow either...i need to set up a small veg tent to pop seeds in etc?

budman678

Veteran
The one funky looking chem99 is lookin worse. Slight leaf up curl as well. Also' another chem99 is starting to look the same as the funky one. All is not well in the garden. Dang. Everything is looking better than ever!!!

budman678

Veteran
they all look super bomb. some are STILL recovering from supercrop ( i was a cruel cruel man)

tewiN.jpg

i am not sure...its look fukt! i think its getting worse but i may be crazy. also, tomorrow will be day one of flower! i decided to do it a couple weeks earlier than expected because of logistics in may

b9C6Z.jpg

jZoOv.jpg

9V7cE.jpg

i will post pics in two or three days of the same plant and ill let you all be the judge if you think its getting better or worst

much love...going for a run..my plants are stressing me out!!!! hahah

budman678

Veteran
here is a better look at the leaves...

zinc def? i have no idea....everything else is looking bomber...updates tonight on the rest of em if im up to it

wgSTO.jpg

budman678

Veteran
you can notice the slightest of burn on the tips

you can notice the slightest of burn on the tips

:moon::moon::moon::moon:
I FREAKIN LOVE THIS SITE. HERE WE GO, I DECIDED TO GIVE THEM A LITTLE HPS TIME AND THEN SWTICH BACK TO MH. HERE ARE THE PICS IN THE DARK WITH JUST MY CAM...LOOKIN NICE AND GREEN!

l6P4M.jpg

LOOKING GOOD!

BUSHY RUNT QUERKLE
1SVky.jpg

CHEM99
bQZcA.jpg

GROSS UNHEALTHY CHEM99
ye55C.jpg

BEAUTIFUL QUERKLE
2vmBC.jpg

SEXY INDICA LEANING QUERKLE
wJ1dV.jpg

SEXY CHEM99
LIhPK.jpg

QUERKLE
5q0Yh.jpg

CHEM99
M0HyE.jpg

ONE LAST GROUP SHOT
bpNBG.jpg

CANOPY LEVEL
Mle4X.jpg

EXCELLENT BRANCHING
KEMkg.jpg

THEY ARE ALL ROUGHLY 12INCHES TALL
dfCX4.jpg

LAST SHOT BEFORE I PUT MH BACK ON...
eC32F.jpg

i am like so giddy. i cannot wait to flip the switch. i must keep in mind that this is where the work is put in. the longer you veg the better the yyield. ideally i am going to take them till the end of february before flipping...keep me accountable ICMAG..haha

Last edited:

Superstone

Love the canopy and branching!Those fuckers are going to take off when you flip the switch...good thing's February is a short month.If I were you I'd start flowering on the 29th!:chin:
Looking good Budman!

nugbuckets

the indica leaning Querk is my fav......and the super healthy c-99 too.....so why does one c-99 look awesome, and the others not so? same mix, same genetics....weird.

GrowForIt

Looking good budman, that tent is gonna be churning out some serious nuggage after you flip the switch :)

Peace bro
GFI

Latest posts

Latest posts