What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chem D x C99 and Querkle

OrganicMilitia

Thanks for that, was a most entertaining read. I was so stressed about those male nads coming out but it seems the Sensi prevailed. I'm overboard jealous of the trading community you guys have, I wish I wasn't halfway across the world! Once again just want to say well done.

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
nice looking flowers budman. i bet the chem99 taste real good and bet the high is even better. whats your view on the qurkel since youve smoked it would you recommend it and are u gonna do a smoke report on it (gotta catch up from page 20).

the StrawC and TahoeW id def go with and that CDH sounds dank too! good shit man straight killed it :tiphat:

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
Thanks for that, was a most entertaining read. I was so stressed about those male nads coming out but it seems the Sensi prevailed. I'm overboard jealous of the trading community you guys have, I wish I wasn't halfway across the world! Once again just want to say well done.

thanks for the love.

nice looking flowers budman. i bet the chem99 taste real good and bet the high is even better. whats your view on the qurkel since youve smoked it would you recommend it and are u gonna do a smoke report on it (gotta catch up from page 20).

the StrawC and TahoeW id def go with and that CDH sounds dank too! good shit man straight killed it :tiphat:

the querkle is for flavor snobs and hash makers....with that mind, it made for excellent flower smoking too....rich, thick hashy smoke. the odor is unreal and the high is quite narcotic...

this dtrain i cut down last week has QRAZY TRAIN in it...another TGA strain....funny enough, the QT has querkle in it...yum

:thank you:

Penguin59

Hey there budman! Just flicked through all pages in your thread and I loved seeing the development all the way through. Was great to see that a few problems that plagued you early on were rectified and the plants came back stronger as a result. Inspiring stuff buddy!

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Very nice thread Budman, them nuggets look damn fine as well! The Sweet Tart pheno of the Chem99 struck my interest... looks delicious man! :respect: SL

Sirdabsalot46n2

Veteran
Absolutely fantastic

The screen name certainly fits :)

Rocked a gorgeous fade, supa frosty...nice job, great thread!
Edit: should've checked the date of this thread, hell it deserves a bump anyway
:)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts