What's new

Chem D x C99 and Querkle

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
my region has been getting interesting temps...

the high today was 80f and tomrrow the high is 62

i am getting some purpling on the sugar leaves and most of the fannerz are turning colors as well. there have been some gnarly temp swings to say the least.

this is going to be the last run for a couple months, i dont think i am going to get things up and running again until july or so. real life is about to go hectic...

getting married, honeymoon, moving homes and of course, all the unreal hot humid weather where i am. i am going to be purchasing an 8bulb t5 setup for vegging and popping beans.

next run will be strawberry diesel and lemon g. while i might not have something brewing in the basement, i will be planning the next run and watching and learning from all of you guys.

thanks again for helping me through another successful grow. i was able to get three run complete in about 10months. at this rate, in a couple years i might be a decent grower..haha i hope everyone enjoyed the update, i cannot WAIT to taste my new flowers...querkle will get atleast a nice 2-3 week cure before sampling...chem99s will get the same...

i just put my last 4gram nug of sour diesel x og kush in my smoking jar. nice 5months cure...wow, is it killer. i had a bachelor party this weekend and it was the opening of wild turkey season.

guy in the party brought home a snack

X5KsM.jpg

budman678

Veteran
hard to believe that they came from individual beans. small little seeds.

they have really grown up and are going to provide me with a ton of quality smoke to share

i love love love growing cannabis. i am hooked. wifey is going to let my keep a tent for popping seeds and maybe a few momma plants. between myself and two friends, we have pass around a lot of good stuff.

sams

the girls are completely ripe. the smells are fruity (rotten pineapple) and little if no fuel smell. these are def c99 dominant.

under a 30x all of the chem99s are 80% cloudy with a splash of amber all around.

they are at day 61 and have been getting flush since day 56. i have noticed they have slowed down on water consumption. i think they will be lucky to make it another week.

the querkle is drying up in my modified drying box hooked to my tent with 4inch duct work. the querkle had some small side branching that turned out sexy but consists mainly of one nug that is bigger then a coke can and atleast 10inches long.

chem99

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

querkle

View Image

nice buds :)

budman678

Veteran
Sic buds budman! Are we smoking those funky ladies in atlantic city this summer? Sticky icky

i just bought a ticket for the Dicks Sporting Good show labor day weekend.

Any chance you'll be in Dtown?

I cannot wait to taste these chem99s. they gonna be tasty.

budman678

Veteran
thanks nugs....i will continue to update with cured pics.

i will also update with pics when i take down the chem99s. going out of town for work but will be chopping mid next week

budman678

Veteran
querkle nugs after hanging for four days.

i dont have reference but this guy is a touch longer than a bic lights and about as thick as a redbull can

g6MHV.jpg

SFEmT.jpg

Kzz2S.jpg

its still going to lose some weight but the querkle came out to 50 grams. not great but this is the little runt if you remember the pics at the beginning of the thread. i freaked out after some smoking some sour diesel when i saw a some male flower in week five. i chopped my sexiest donkey dick querkle and stuck in her my compost pile. i really wish i hadnt done that

mRoqd.jpg

puppy def knows it party time around the house. this is also her favorite.

budman678

Veteran
just popped a jar for my girl (who doesnt smoke) and i asked her to describe the smell. She said, "fruity, lavender, grape, candy."

she's right on, it smells very complex and i a liken it to kool aid or some sort of grapey soda thats high in sugar. i must admit, i had to have a taste.

i pulled a couple hits through a dry bowl, 4 days hanging since chop.

it tasted very good and hit you in the face. high doesnt hit you in the head like the SDxogkush i am finishing up, but after two nice pulls...it comes on slow and continues to hit you up for about good 20min. once your sufficiently stoned, you can sit back and relax enjoy the stone. more narcotic and less racy than the SD. i really like it, i cant wait for 8 weeks!

sorry i keep comparing to the SD i grew out. that all i have been smoking for 5 months. well, that and a little critcal + from dinafem (killer smoke).

budman678

Veteran
day 65

day 65

photodump before i leave town. when i get back its chop time. i believe that will be around day 69/70. all are coming down at the same time and will dry in the tent i grow in

MXDun.jpg

YOPHa.jpg

RfxxK.jpg

LKrh5.jpg

Ssrb8.jpg

budman678

Veteran
tall girls. i wasted a lot of nutes and time growing them so large. i had no idea they would stretch like they did.

qZeQA.jpg

GSZ9M.jpg

ZpGss.jpg

yDIb3.jpg

everything looks good. i would like to take down one before i leave but its not feasible. this isnt the ideal time to leave but i love my job and i am challenged everyday. plus i get to go with a coworker and visit some friends.

so, yeah huge yield, pineapple holy grail pheno (2 of 4), greasy frosty, should be potent smoke

L

lordofthenugz

Shit, I am comin to your house! I wanna taste of those nuggetz. Verrrry nice kind werk and happy 420!

Peace and nugget grease.

budman678

Veteran
i wanna taste of them as well. these are from seed and i dont have anymore. although i did give some cuts to a friend. i have yet to grow from clone, this is my third run and they have all been from seed. getting better each time and its been a trip growing something different each time.

budman678

Veteran
leaving for work trip in the morning. gonna let em dry out and will be chopping tuesday night

Latest posts

Latest posts