I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
mislabeled the pics...this is my querkle

xnGgX.jpg

it is frosty as hell and stinks of kool aid, sugar fun dip funkness

budman678

Veteran
things are looking good. the chem pheno is fillin in. serious frost. starting turn colors. slight purple on a lot of the chems as well as querkle...mainly just the tiips of the sugar leaves

budman678

Veteran
today is week seven and things are progressing

today is week seven and things are progressing

chem99

jKI9W.jpg

2cCh3.jpg

rgxKn.jpg

2JGe3.jpg

72KfA.jpg

have cut out nitrogen...will feed for another 7-10 days and then begin flushing...

i will get pics of the querkle too...she has already begun her flush and is still nice and greened up. i want her ugly before i chop chop

budman678

Veteran
two of the chem99s are more indica leaning and will finish sooner

this is not one of them...shooting out white pistils like it did in week four
DOUrvl.jpg

oneshot

This thread is awesome. It really shows how helpful this amazing community is.

budman, your grow looks amazing and the bud looks like some dank fire. I cannot wait to hear your final results and smoke report!

subbed!

budman678

Veteran
This thread is awesome. It really shows how helpful this amazing community is.

budman, your grow looks amazing and the bud looks like some dank fire. I cannot wait to hear your final results and smoke report!

subbed!

thanks brother. this community is fantastic. thanks to some great members on here i havent had to buy bud in almost a year. still smoking on my harvest from december. its insane how much better my bud is than anything i have ever bought in my life.

smoking on some sour diesel x sfv og kush and critical +

i cannot wait to cut down the chemdog x c99 and the querkle.

friend just received a mom of Lemon G so i will be running a tent of those girls starting in july is the idea...might push it back till august bc of the heat

budman678

Veteran
no pics tonight but i will say that i the querkle is going to be done very soon. i am prolly going to cut it right before i leave for the weekend. it is lookin very good on under a 30x, 80% cloudy and 5% or so amber

very excited. so frosty and dense...big nugs. its going to be a nice little tasty girl

one of them chem99s is about 70% cloudy with very little to no amber...but is starting to look dunzo. one of the chem99s has a little foxtailing going on...

going to feed chem99s one more time and begin flush around day 56-57

nugbuckets

no pics tonight but i will say that i the querkle is going to be done very soon. i am prolly going to cut it right before i leave for the weekend. it is lookin very good on under a 30x, 80% cloudy and 5% or so amber

very excited. so frosty and dense...big nugs. its going to be a nice little tasty girl

one of them chem99s is about 70% cloudy with very little to no amber...but is starting to look dunzo. one of the chem99s has a little foxtailing going on...

going to feed chem99s one more time and begin flush around day 56-57
looking for an update bro!

budman678

Veteran
I just gave them a drink while they were sleeping. Green k0lights!

I am on day 57. Querkle might be coming down when I get back from my bachelor party weekend. Querkle is about 15% amber. The Cindy pheno of the chem99 is starting to turn amber. Things at looking sexy guys. But pics will have to wait till the first of the week

budman678

Veteran
I think when all is said and done none will make it to 70. One of the more sativa chem99s are foxtailing a little. I think in retrospect my three gallon smarties are to small they have been in them for three months. Will not be vegging as long next time or going back up to five galls

Going to be a great harvest. Looks like iwill pulling down at least 16ozs. Which should last me till Christmas and beyond. Will be starting a tent of lemon g in July. Might pop a couple strawberry diesels but after tasting my buddy's lemon g I am hooked. Truly tasted like a lemon. It was out of this world

budman678

Veteran
today is day 60. i am going chop the querkle. she has been drying out while i have been gone this weekend. very lovely...

chem99 have started there flush. i will flush for the next ten days and then chop them as well. everything lookin good. plants are experiencing natural senescence through the absense of nitrogen

chief bigsmoke

I think when all is said and done none will make it to 70. One of the more sativa chem99s are foxtailing a little. I think in retrospect my three gallon smarties are to small they have been in them for three months. Will not be vegging as long next time or going back up to five galls

Going to be a great harvest. Looks like iwill pulling down at least 16ozs. Which should last me till Christmas and beyond. Will be starting a tent of lemon g in July. Might pop a couple strawberry diesels but after tasting my buddy's lemon g I am hooked. Truly tasted like a lemon. It was out of this world

great news budman. merry christmas to you!

budman678

Veteran
I am sorry I have been slacking. Real life gets in the way sometimes. Cooking dinner and then picking parents up from airport. After that I am coming home to spend time with SO then going to water. I will take pics chem99s and the harvested Querkle

silver hawaiian

Veteran
I am sorry I have been slacking. Real life gets in the way sometimes. Cooking dinner and then picking parents up from airport. After that I am coming home to spend time with SO then going to water. I will take pics chem99s and the harvested Querkle

Gotta say man, I set up my blumats about a month back, to a 20 gal rez, .. The only reason I'm in the garden these days is to tinker - never because I HAVE to be. :D

Highly recommended - plants seem to love 'em too.

budman678

Veteran
the girls are completely ripe. the smells are fruity (rotten pineapple) and little if no fuel smell. these are def c99 dominant.

under a 30x all of the chem99s are 80% cloudy with a splash of amber all around.

they are at day 61 and have been getting flush since day 56. i have noticed they have slowed down on water consumption. i think they will be lucky to make it another week.

the querkle is drying up in my modified drying box hooked to my tent with 4inch duct work. the querkle had some small side branching that turned out sexy but consists mainly of one nug that is bigger then a coke can and atleast 10inches long.

chem99

b8Fkn.jpg

u3QJz.jpg

vZfoE.jpg

QCmlp.jpg

querkle

IVLE0.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts